Re: more experience points faster?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 31 2020 3:02 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 12:58 AM

nomTAJ:
    I usually play my first game of day as a Blitz but more and more someone quits on their turn and game freezes up - so I lose my daily points.
    As stated above, you're receiving the CDP points and streak by hitting one shot in the first game of the day. If the game is aborted afterwards, you're only going to miss the tally, NOT THE POINTS.

nomTAJ:
    Is there another game? a solo game maybe ctth? where I can guarantee to collect my points when I finish the game.
    The fastest way to receive the CDP bonus is to start a random single game (e.g. strokeplay), play the first tee shot and quit. You'll see the change in the CDP indication => green tick.

The fastest way to get confirmation (e.g. finishing a game) is a one hole practice round - extend to 3, 5, 7 holes to your liking.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 1:32 AM

On mobile you have an option to watch a video after playing a game , this gives extra XP’s , don’t know if this applies to pc version

• LordElpus
    922 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 3:39 AM

You can also play ad video's on a mobile for 2 credits pop.

bossbird:

On mobile you have an option to watch a video after playing a game , this gives extra XP’s , don’t know if this applies to pc version

• nomTAJ
    52 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 2:45 PM

Okay thanks, I was not sure because  when the Blitz games froze up  it was left to me to End the game, and when I clicked the button it said ' Are you sure you want to end the game? you will lose your XP Points for this game'   That's why I asked.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 2:59 PM

nomTAJ:
    ' Are you sure you want to end the game? you will lose your XP Points for this game' 
    This is not the CDP XPs - they have been added long before.

• nomTAJ
    52 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 2:59 PM

Oh Okay that's useful info thanks!  I'll try the Strokeplay suggestion next time.

• nomTAJ
    52 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 3:02 PM

Yes that's the usual way I collect enough credits for my strokeplay balls, takes a while but it's free :)

LordElpus:

You can also play ad video's on a mobile for 2 credits pop.

bossbird:

• PAGES
RSS