Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Bracket games

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 5 2017 2:39 AM (4 replies)
  • tioramon
    110 Posts
    Sun, Nov 5 2017 12:08 AM
    Have you noticed that the Legend Bracket games take much longer to get a full compliment of players when there is a Par 3 best of game or Best of Brandon? I don't join when that is one of the matches but I play most of the other brackets. I don't like the par 3 games in brackets and many other players don't either. WGT stop doing this , take those games off Bracket games.
  • JoeMaverick
    843 Posts
    Sun, Nov 5 2017 1:22 AM
    It's the same problem with the UEL brackets, a lot of BOP3 and Bandon Dunes but we don't play UEL to play par 3. And so it takes more time to fill them.
  • jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sun, Nov 5 2017 1:44 AM
    DodgyPutter:
    the sandbaggers seem to prefer par 3 and par 5 rounds.
    Fixed it for ya. Hmm. Not sure how my post/reply to your post ended up ahead of your post.
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Nov 5 2017 1:47 AM
    I'd be surprised if the first part of that is true tioramon, for some reason ;-) many legends seem to prefer par 3 and par 5 rounds. I would agree that taking them out of legend brackets is a good idea.

It is daft to have bop 3's for uel.
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Nov 5 2017 2:39 AM
    That was my fault, the strange thing was Joe ending up ahead of me. Because of that I thought I better edit and add the op's name to make clear I wasn't talking about the uel ones. You probably posted when I was doing that.

Another possibility is the forum problems are getting worse, there seem to be a lot of double threads today.
RSS