Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Credits ?

Wed, Nov 8 2017 9:06 AM (5 replies)
  • Dad2147
    1,745 Posts
    Sat, Nov 4 2017 8:06 PM

Does anyone know if there is a way to give some credits to a member on WGT? Maybe a way to donate them to them. I want to do a special tourney for our club but I want to pay like 1st , Fifth, 10th and on down the line. Is there a way to do that? Thanks

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Sat, Nov 4 2017 10:16 PM
    You could just use sleeves of balls instead of credits.
  • alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Nov 4 2017 11:10 PM
    Dad2147:
    Does anyone know if there is a way to give some credits to a member on WGT?
    I'm afraid that there is no way to transfer credits from one multiplayer's account to another except for the "extra purse" in CC tournaments.

Apart from gifting equipment (but only un-tiered items), you might transfer gift card details via mail or PM - from those firms which are accepted as payment by WGT.

• Dad2147
    1,745 Posts
    Sun, Nov 5 2017 6:54 AM

Thanks much. I was gonna give tier levels at the top of their tier un our new league a few coins. I’ll try to think of something else. Dennis

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Nov 5 2017 12:26 PM
    alosso:
    Apart from gifting equipment (but only un-tiered items), you might transfer gift card details via mail or PM - from those firms which are accepted as payment by WGT.
    I used to use a Subway prepaid card to pay winners. I just would not register it. I would give the numbers on the back to the player to cash in. You just have to make sure that business is in that area. Especially important with Europe
  • Dad2147
    1,745 Posts
    Wed, Nov 8 2017 9:06 AM

Thanks for the info! Dad

RSS