Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Rankings

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 23 2009 4:45 PM (4 replies)
  • ZekeSr
    36 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2009 12:16 PM

How would I go about finding player rankings?  Someone said that my ranking had gone from 150 to 69 or something of that nature......any help on this is appreciated.

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2009 12:46 PM

Hi ZekeSr, there are currently no WGT-sponsored rankings available. There have been many attempts at creating rankings, the best of which being TallAcePaul's World Stroke Play Rankings, which is based on WGT tournaments and is only for masters. I myself tried to start a ranking system based on masters' scoring average, but I ended up failing! I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to but there have been many tried at rankings and someone may have been talking about one that they or a friend has created that is not available to the full public. Good luck in your search and on WGT.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2009 2:17 PM

Not "ranking"... Average score.  There is no "ranking" system.

That other post was in error calling it a "Ranking".  Other post fixed, thank you for pointing out the error.

(See?  Civil answer to civil questions.  Have a nice day.)

• ZekeSr
    36 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2009 4:18 PM

Hey thanks

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2009 4:45 PM

Oh, that makes sense Snaike!  Better to have the master explain than me - he's more well-equipped to answer your question ZekeSr. Hope that answers your question.

RSS