Forums

Help › Forums

Re: dressed up on my avatar

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 27 2019 9:01 PM (6 replies)
  • Bengoris
    2 Posts
    Sun, Oct 29 2017 6:05 PM
    good day i want to ask can i buy my own avatars separately different accessories such as caps, gloves or the like? thank you for answer
  • rjs1969
    196 Posts
    Mon, Oct 30 2017 11:48 AM

Custom WGT Avatar

500,000 Credits

LEVEL
    0+
    TIER
    Pro+
    COST
    500,000 Cr 

Custom WGT Avatar

Design your own WGT virtual avatar, including customizing the outfit and hair.
    Custom WGT Avatar
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Oct 30 2017 12:34 PM
    Bengoris:
    good day i want to ask can i buy my own avatars separately different accessories such as caps, gloves or the like? thank you for answer
    Sadly, there is not that option.....well for 99.9% of players.

But personally, if you have money to burn, could I suggest you use the money to upgrade clubs rather than being fashion conscious. As a rule at your level, I would say avoid upgrades....but for you it is an option.

• blagoja73
    12 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2019 2:34 AM

If you make it more affordable, I will get one.

Like 5,000 to 10,000 cc

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2019 3:50 PM

blagoja73:

If you make it more affordable, I will get one.

Like 5,000 to 10,000 cc

Well, there are other avatars for sale for a lot less than that - just not custom ones.

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2019 4:53 PM

Bengoris:
    can i buy my own avatars separately different accessories such as caps, gloves or the like? thank you for answer

a MUCH cheaper option is to simply go onto the mobile platform.... phone or tablet... long in and start customizing your avatar to your liking... after upgrading some of the sponsor apparel... with the "silver coins" you can then further customize your cap, glove, or the like...

while you won't get a 3d photographic rendition that is offered by the absurdly expensive option presented above... it is a far more viable option for most people..

the down side... those options or customizations only apply to the mobile platform... they don't carry over to your desktop PC avatar... that is where you have to spend credits for some of the preset options also suggested above.

good luck and have fun..

• blagoja73
    12 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2019 9:01 PM

Getting the price right is important. The cheaper the product is, the higher your turnover will be.

You might sell one for $5,000 AUD. If the avatars were $100 each, you might sell 10,000 avatars. Which would you prefer.

RSS