Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Top Irons : Callaway L97 or L100

Mon, Feb 15 2021 1:46 PM (73 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,534 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2018 11:33 AM

JohanTV:
    Wow, a fellow CC member of the Old Duffers Retreat probably read this post and gifted me the Irons.

Those Old Millionaires lol....Good Stuff.

• JohanTV
    213 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2018 10:43 AM

JohanTV:

I will report back when I have played with them some time.

Today I went back to my Callaway Steelheads XR (L97). The meter speed of the Callaway Rogue Pro’s is only 0.2 faster but made me overding a lot of shots. It seemed the meter speed increased just before the ding. 

Perhaps 10 days is too short to get used to new irons, but I saw no real improvement and my total game got messed up in the end.

I must say the misdings are probably related to my Tour-SD balls which have no meter speed compensation. So when you are playing balls with meter speed 2+ the Rogue Pro’s are probably great.

I just played some round with my Steelheads again and dinging was great 😎.

(My new project 🤪 will be the L103 driver. My current Callaway Fusion Driver (L100) is great but when I have saved the credits I will probably try the TM L103).

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2018 11:54 AM

JohanTV:

JohanTV:

I will report back when I have played with them some time.

Today I went back to my Callaway Steelheads XR (L97). The meter speed of the Callaway Rogue Pro’s is only 0.2 faster but made me overding a lot of shots. It seemed the meter speed increased just before the ding. 

Perhaps 10 days is too short to get used to new irons, but I saw no real improvement and my total game got messed up in the end.

I must say the misdings are probably related to my Tour-SD balls which have no meter speed compensation. So when you are playing balls with meter speed 2+ the Rogue Pro’s are probably great.

I just played some round with my Steelheads again and dinging was great 😎.

(My new project 🤪 will be the L103 driver. My current Callaway Fusion Driver (L100) is great but when I have saved the credits I will probably try the TM L103).

I also have the Rogue pro irons in my bag, collecting dust. I’ve tried them many times,  kept going back to my Callaways. I’m not ready to sell them yet though, they look good in my bag.

• YouLostToALoser
    189 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2021 1:46 PM

(Grabbler/sneaky cheating a-hole voice)

MUST    BE    NICE!!!

RSS