Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Mobile game and bad loosers

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 9 2018 1:56 PM (8 replies)
  • atomicrod68
    1 Posts
    Fri, Oct 27 2017 10:22 PM
    All too often when playing head to head with an active sponsorship, more often players opt to quit on the last hole when loosing. Unless the player hits the forfeit button the winning player does NOT get credit for the prize box. This has happened over and over to me playing on fire tablet
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sat, Oct 28 2017 6:26 AM
    Yes it happens all the time. If you do a search the subject has been brought up 10,000,000 times in the last year alone. Not going to change.
  • LouisPeter0
    713 Posts
    Sun, Nov 12 2017 7:58 PM

Happens to me all the time. Annoying AF.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Mon, Nov 13 2017 12:48 PM

Yep it is.   You get the feeling this is the unofficial answer from WGT:

Message received, no reply.

• callaghan159
    6,213 Posts
    Mon, Nov 13 2017 1:20 PM

I would play you a game and I would not quit, but you would surely win and take all my valuable coins.

• NikolaIliev
    7 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2017 5:41 PM
    Same here, have lost over 15 apparel packs due to opponent forfeit. Since people will always forfeit due to various reasons, we shouldn’t blame it on the opponent, but rather on WGT for not fixing it by rewriting the code. I’m not a coder, but it sounds to me way simpler to make sure that the apparel pack is awarded every time than it is to make a complex game like WGT. If it were a priority, they should be able to fix it. And by the way, I believe that they should go back to the database and give us the apparel pack points retroactively. I have been reporting these forfeits with details for a month now and only got compensated in the first two times. After that they got really hard core stingy with compensation and just promise it will get fixed in the next update.
  • LouisPeter0
    713 Posts
    Thu, Feb 8 2018 6:28 PM

I don't understand why there's an option to forfeit at all. You should be able to withdraw from the contest, or concede if necessary, but it should be counted as a loss and the winner should be awarded the customary prize for his or her victory. If there are circumstances which may prevent a player from completing a game, then that player shouldn't undertake the contest in the first place. By engaging another player in a contest, one takes one's chances and accepts that the match will end in victory or defeat. That's all. No more forfeiting.

• fairground11
    1,211 Posts
    Fri, Feb 9 2018 1:32 PM

maybe it is a punishment for not spelling losers correctly

• kingiling
    512 Posts
    Fri, Feb 9 2018 1:56 PM

I believe they have this fixed now, that upon a forfeit, you will now still get your apparel pack.

RSS