Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Fairway Fanatic's wants you!

Mon, Oct 14 2019 6:06 AM (262 replies)
  • Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 11:48 PM

Have sent you a request Zanda. We have members from all around the world so always people on.

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2019 12:10 PM

Start Date: 11/07/19
    Course: St Andrews
    Rounds: 4
    Prize Fund: 3000 credits (Split equal into both sections)
    Hole in one Jackpot Active (Hole 11)
    Hole in one sponsored by Emily
    Team Event: Club Pro Am 
    Addition information: This Major is split into two. Their will be one for Legends and below and the other for Tour legends and above. Everyone will be going for the claret Jug but there will also be the Silver Jug for the winner of the legend and below group. 

Our very own Open  Championship is underway. 78 members have entered, Great participation as always from this club. 

Come join us and be part of these great events. 

• Sluggo5573
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2019 8:03 PM

Hi Emily, 

Yesterday I sent you a friend request, which you graciously accepted. The reason I did that was to ask if I could join your CC. I didn’t figure out until now how I could contact you. 

I have been playing for several years, Level 95, Tour Master. I joined my current CC in 2016. I play most every day but it seems a shame to give XP to a CC as poor as mine is.

I’ve done much searching for a new CC, and you guys seem to have it figured out. Please let me know if you would accept me as your newest Fairway Fanatic.

Thank you,

Sluggo5573

• CharlieH100
    281 Posts
    Tue, Aug 13 2019 2:16 PM

Heaps of stuff going on here. This month's Major has just gone up celebrating the second anniversary of Twelve Veteran Members, with prizes galore. The latest Tour is in full swing, this season's League with seven (!) divisions is just over half way, brackets wherever you look, inter-CC matches, three teams in the 2019 World Cup. It's active and always interested in committed new members. 

• Foooze
    312 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 7:25 PM

Many events and tournaments going on all the time. Very active membership. Always looking for new members.

• CharlieH100
    281 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2019 12:02 PM

After a little over two years, Fairway Fanatics is having a change of leadership. Emily is stepping back to attend to family matters and Williams is taking an extended absence.These two stalwarts founded the club and worked hard to get us to where we are today. 

I have the honour of taking over from today and I will do my best to build upon their legacy and to provide a fun and stimulating place for people to enjoy their WGT golf. There is always lots going on so feel free to get in touch to find out more. Always looking for good people. 

Charlie (CharlieH100)

• SeabrookFlash
    463 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2019 12:14 PM
    Charlie, Having been a member of Fairway Fanatics for almost a year now , I must express my appreciation for the Ownership and the directors of this club. It is a great club and the time and effort that you put into all the Tournaments and great events does not go unnoticed by me. We have a great bunch of members from all over the world and it will be a wonderful experience for anyone that chooses to join this group. Thank you for taking the reins of our club. You have my full support and I am certain that you will do an outstanding job. Hope to catch up to you out on the fairways. Corey (SeabrookFlash)
  • SeabrookFlash
    463 Posts
    Fri, Sep 27 2019 4:07 AM

bump

• Imahacker58
    364 Posts
    Fri, Sep 27 2019 6:11 PM

Looking for a new country club. Level 98 Legend. If you think we may be a good match please reply and I’ll resign my current CC and apply. Thank you.

• Imahacker58
    364 Posts
    Sat, Sep 28 2019 6:36 PM

Looking for a new country club and fresh start. Request sent, thank you.

RSS