Forums

Help › Forums

Re: LvL90RSi2irons

Tue, Oct 24 2017 3:50 PM (4 replies)
  • wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Mon, Oct 23 2017 8:31 PM
    having a great deal of difficulty going from PingLvl59irons to the Lvl90RSi2irons its like night and day is the height really that much that its completely changed my game from ok i still need a lot of work, to holy crap what am I doing wrong here. I am finding that too much spin kills the balls like 8yardsish somtimes mostly So spin, no spin, the 150yard iron goes 165 fbs wth! Need some input...thanks Wedge
  • lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Tue, Oct 24 2017 8:01 AM
    wedge0837:
    having a great deal of difficulty going from PingLvl59irons to the Lvl90RSi2irons its like night and day is the height really that much that its completely changed my game from ok i still need a lot of work, to holy crap what am I doing wrong here. I am finding that too much spin kills the balls like 8yardsish somtimes mostly So spin, no spin, the 150yard iron goes 165 fbs wth! Need some input...thanks Wedge
    That`s a big jump in clubs and you will not learn them over night . Clear your cache so the game reloads your files properly . Then its practice practice and more practice . You can`t hit every shot with fbs and there`s no answer to tell you when to or not to . So practice and learn your clubs and how to use ball spin .
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Tue, Oct 24 2017 10:40 AM
    Have you mapped the new clubs yet? If not, you really need to do that. If unsure about the best way, use the search box for tips about mapping. Taking notes during games will add to your knowledge also. Use the shot date tracker to determine flight, roll out, backspin amount, power amount for a given shot. Also look at wind direction and velocity when taking those notes during play.
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Oct 24 2017 2:00 PM
    A good Hole for mapping your clubs is Kiawah #1 in practice mode. Set the wind for low and you have mulligans. The hits count on you ball though when you take mulligans.
  • alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Tue, Oct 24 2017 3:50 PM
    My pick would be BPB back nine - a few decent holes to get the mapping done!
RSS