Forums

Help › Forums

Re: A Gift...2017 Andyson Memorial

Thu, Feb 1 2018 7:43 AM (126 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Nov 13 2017 7:24 PM

bery111:

Anyone know of Mr Caddie's whereabouts? I'm trying to get in touch with him.

Nope - I have not seen Wayne on for a while now.....we used to play A/S on the weekends....maybe he got tired of me putting him in the sand and deep stuff......

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2017 12:16 PM

Sorry guys, reality slapped me pretty hard in the face last week. I finally made it home on Sunday and returned to work this week. I'm still playing catch up at work and will try my best to return all your pm's as soon as I can. Also, I'll try to get the rest of the markers sent out (hopefully) by weeks end.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Dec 6 2017 12:42 AM

Well today, I got an early Christmas present.......my marker showed up.

I cannot express my words.......I am truly humbled and I will use the marker for it intended purpose......and with pride. Every time I mark my ball, I will remember Dennis and the incredible talent, wit and intelligence you gave the WGT forums.....you are sorely missed.

Thanks to Wayne.....your generosity is unsurpassed......and I would be happy to share costs with you.......you know where I am!

• Butchbbay
    948 Posts
    Thu, Dec 14 2017 4:17 PM

First off, Wayne, please forgive me for not posting this earlier. I did receive my marker and will cherish it and think of Dennis every time I look at it. Right now it will be displayed in my golf ball cabinet and when friends ask "what's this?" I can brag and tell them what a great online golf community I have had the honor and privilege to be a member of for the past few years. Thank you again for taking the time, effort and energy for doing this and may you and your family have a safe and happy holiday season.

Butch

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Sat, Dec 16 2017 8:01 PM
    any word from Ducati ?...juss wonderin
  • Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Sun, Dec 17 2017 1:05 PM

Wayne, i just opened my mailbox and there it was, the Andyson marker. Thank you so much, i will keep it close to my computer for good luck in my WGT-rounds. Take care and be safe :)))

Regards

Bjorn

• pmm711
    5,514 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 5:11 AM

Any markers left?

• f40ian
    15 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 5:18 AM

Wow!!

I am generally not a good forum reader and post even less. However, I have been totally overwhelmed by this topic.

Simply put........ You Guys Rock!

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Mon, Jan 1 2018 9:33 PM

I put my marker in a safe spot , never to be lost......it sits on my desk

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Wed, Jan 3 2018 10:08 PM

Massive thanks to Wayne, Alan and all the good folk involved with this wonderful gift.

Although I was unable to complete the 2nd Tourney and didn't appear on the original list of lucky recipients, I'm surprised and delighted to find myself the proud owner of the Andyson Memorial 2017 ball marker :)

Cheers guys you rock, have a happy and safe new year, I'll see you again in 2018!

RSS