• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 11:56 AM

So......  how's the protest working out?        lmao

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 1:10 PM

pdb1:
    Unless you really have 250 players participating . there are probably a dozen players that pick up the slack and play 40 to 50 rounds . That amounts to hundreds of passes . Bought passes . Many more to be under 40th . Tons more to be under 30th .

We get about 80-90 Participating out of 147 during the Clash. I tell them all not to buy passes, use the freebies. Some do buy them anyway.

• 48Starfish
    80 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 2:20 PM

It’s a non issue..like herding cats...must admit conditions improved though in recent clash....we all know this is a money maker ..we go,willingly..those who choose to ..

there are more pressing issues ...even posting on forum draws out the hackers....the game is corrupted

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 2:59 PM

pdb1:

DonCaron:
    Some do buy them anyway.

It is so hard not to . Especially if you are enjoying the event . If a person wants to play more than 1 round in a 4 hour CLASH . Every extra round is a purchased pass . 

Some play several more . Some play a dozen more . Some play way more than that . In each of 11 possible CLASHes . 

if ones interest is just to check it out . They probably won't play much . I think that the bug that drives one to play one after another . Comes first . Before you decide to commit to really helping your CC . For the most part . 

I mean I doubt being told to contribute would work . 

It is such a high output event . That is just it's nature . That very small and low contributions and efforts . Really do not help at all . 

I enjoy the clashes , due only to the scoring system.  It's like playing in a scramble, there are certain holes that can reap great rewards, if charged.  Hence they can nullify any other bad holes, that may hurt your overall score.  I also believe that, to a certain extent can even the playing field.  Wish we could use this in cc tourneys. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 4:55 PM

Luckystar5:
    I enjoy the clashes , due only to the scoring system.  It's like playing in a scramble, there are certain holes that can reap great rewards, if charged.  Hence they can nullify any other bad holes, that may hurt your overall score.  I also believe that, to a certain extent can even the playing field.  Wish we could use this in cc tourneys. 

I love it when We get into a tough match and Best of 5's is the venue. Racking up over 200 points a game.

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Thu, Jan 18 2018 12:43 AM

Which is fine in itself Don but it is proportionate to skill level and the better players elsewhere will be entering over 300 pts per game.

RSS