Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Improper credit when opponent disconnects

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 23 2023 3:20 PM (24 replies)
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sun, Nov 12 2017 8:44 PM

It is a glitch, but he didn't win.  It's been brought up in the forum before.  Sadly WGT has no fix for it yet.  Use the search box if you would like more info.

• BackdoorHippie
    51 Posts
    Mon, Nov 13 2017 3:21 AM

Had one yesterday where my opponent on the last hole, tied in the match, ran out of time but it never timed out and gave him a warning. Spun for about a minute and a half and then gave me an error pop up and quit the match entirely. No XP's, no apparel pack, no coins, nothing. I didn't write it down as in the past that generally lead to either a forfeit or a reconnect message, but this just screwed the entire pooch.

• BackdoorHippie
    51 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2017 5:37 AM

Had someone disconnect on me yesterday and low and behold the latest version of the game awarded me the apparel pack, so I'm thinking this is fixed.

Unfortunately one match later I was awarded a Bonus SE apparel pack that had no way of opening it or moving on, effectively locking up the game until I killed the app and restarted. So it's always something,

• mars1983
    1 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2022 6:02 PM

I have this happen different times and it is usually with higher level, master and above.  I can usually tell they are going to pull something like this very early on as they try to trash talk me earlier in the game calling me an ass and so on.  Ticks me off especially when playing in a showdown.  I had it happen at least twice and had a decent 3 holes to contribute to my overall showdown score only to lose it and have to play again and not do as well.

• McMulligan30
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jul 23 2023 3:20 PM

This just happened to me. He magically just ended the game. However I did receive my coins but didn't get an apparel box. He was a Champion that couldn't handle a Tour Master beating the crap out of him. I reported it so will have to see if they return my message. It's very frustrating. 😡

RSS