Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Quick question about live play in CC

Wed, Oct 11 2017 8:22 AM (5 replies)
  • BirdieRob0
    121 Posts
    Sun, Oct 8 2017 9:03 PM
    Hi, I'm looking at joining a club and am wondering about live play. Are all the games live play or are there some that can be played when it's convenient? Sometimes I'm available for play and sometimes it doesn't fit my schedule, or the time is much different? Can someone PLEASE explain how this works? Thanks Rob
  • PWoodhouse3
    816 Posts
    Mon, Oct 9 2017 12:39 PM
    Hi Rob,in my cc most of the games are play as it suits,if its a live game,ie,matchplay you agree a time with your opponant,we are always looking for active players,check us out,The One and Homely. Peter
  • blackwidow1
    674 Posts
    Mon, Oct 9 2017 1:06 PM
    Hi Rob I cannot speak for other clubs but here at the Nads we are flexible and usually have people on at all hours so there is usually someone to play with. we have various tournements on the go which are open for a reasonable space of time where you can play when it suits you. We are a very flexiblle club so if this is of interest to you give us a go snd se if it for you. Elli x
  • alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Mon, Oct 9 2017 10:12 PM
    In general, CC tournaments are solo play like the public ones, lasting between one day and seven days per round. Mind you that the dates shown are in your local time!

Other events like matches are multiplayer, thus real time. You'd have to make appointments for play.

For casual play, make friends with your peers and show up "green" when you're ready.

Enter the CC forum or other communication offered for contact and information!
  • woogster
    174 Posts
    Tue, Oct 10 2017 5:02 PM
    Hi Ever think about joining a Ladder league playing WGT? My name is Woogster(Steve) I am an admin for the OCG Ladder league. A league does not effect your WGT stats, in fact the League has another set of stats for you. We have Tournaments every night and tourneys in the afternoon on the weekends. And we hold 4 big Tourney's in conjuntion with what the pro's are doing. Our Tourneys are not Like CC or WGT tourneys you play with other players during the Tournament. We have various types of tourneys, such as, Single elimination match play, Pick your Partner Alt shot, Random partner alt shot and much more. We average between 100 and 130 matches played every day. We are also a Team Speak (voice chat league, yes you get to chat while you play instead of typing. The best part of the League is we don't allow quitters or cheaters and this is all free for you. All we ask is you download Team speak and use it. Teamspeak is also our common game room where you find other members to play open games or our Tournaments. Below is a link to our official web site, feel free to browse it and if this something you might be interested in or want more info Please add me to your friends list and we can hit a round and I can answer your questions. We are very organized ladder league and we are Rated the No.1 ladder league Playing WGT. Thanks for reading this hope to see you soon. http://ocgleague.com Woogster
  • CurtissAngell
    1,213 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2017 8:22 AM
    Fescue Sands CC: * We are a small active club free of cliques. * We have several tournaments available to play on your own. * We have players to play with in live games. * We have skype users. * We allow all players access to the Clash Superpasses (voluntary participation only). * We have a beautiful website. * We have NO requirements to be a member. * We offer some prize bonuses, trophies, and other goodies. * We would love for you to join us.
RSS