Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Apparel item observations

Wed, Dec 16 2020 10:55 AM (22 replies)
  • SteveP29
    34 Posts
    Fri, Oct 13 2017 3:51 PM
    So how do you actually upgrade the apparel? All of the items I've won now have a top heavy fraction in 5/2 They all have upgrade highlighted, I tap the upgrade word and I get a pop up that displays the current advantages and doesn't allow me to do anything but look at the colour progression or close the pop up
  • JPthePro
    8 Posts
    Sat, Oct 14 2017 3:30 AM
    SteveP29:
    So how do you actually upgrade the apparel? All of the items I've won now have a top heavy fraction in 5/2 They all have upgrade highlighted, I tap the upgrade word and I get a pop up that displays the current advantages and doesn't allow me to do anything but look at the colour progression or close the pop up
    Isnt there an upgrade button in the popup? For me there is one
  • Crookshank
    1 Posts
    Sat, Oct 14 2017 1:44 PM
    You should be able to go to the pro shop and under the apparel tab see the apparel you have equipped. You can upgrade there.
  • SteveP29
    34 Posts
    Wed, Oct 18 2017 9:30 AM
    Theyes no upgrade button on the pop up for me (using an Android tablet)
  • SteveP29
    34 Posts
    Wed, Oct 18 2017 9:33 AM
    The edit apparel ,part of the pro shop shows only 4 icons, silver, gold and platinum packs and an icon to 'click to see items you can unlock'
  • darktone
    151 Posts
    Fri, Oct 20 2017 4:03 AM

After using this apparel things fiir a few days I am getting the hang of it. I have unlocked all sponsors and gettting some pretty decent power ups- added 12 yards to my driver. Now at 297 yards and have not been out driven. Some other power ups have skewed my clubs so I have to relearn as I get better power. 

• stramp
    2 Posts
    Wed, Nov 29 2017 7:20 AM

No doubt. Coins are useless. Ive told the owners of the game as much. Since apparel is only good for multiplayer mide you should be able to buy balls that are only good in multi mode. Owners are too damn greedy

• Brandon9134
    8 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 12:10 PM

I wish there was a way to sell back the apparel I wasted creds on at the beginning, like u can w/ clubs. I spent a lot of creds pimping my avatar out w/fancy stuff only to realize I don’t want the boosts.  Now WGT is tempting me to part w/my hard earned creds again with their newly released snowman head........and the holiday party pants .....who couldn’t resist that!

• 1garysgolf
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jan 10 2018 9:34 PM

I'm in Australia and I can't open anything that improves my game or gives extra credits when I win. I have so many items where for instance I am 50/2. Totally useless?

• SwingJR
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jan 22 2018 2:19 PM

Advice elsewhere said load WGT on a mobile and upgrade through this, one at a time - this didn't work for me. 

What did work was:

I logged off WGT on my Ipad. Logged back in. Don't know if essential!

Tap on your icon to the screen that shows Equipment ; Apparel ; Stats etc.

Tap on Apparel (next to Equipment, NOT 'edit apparel')

This lists your equipped apparel. Tap on view stats (right hand side). In this screen it showed the amount required to upgrade. Upgrade as required.

Nb. This means you have to equip the apparel you want to upgrade first.

Hope this works for you.

RSS