Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The League of Extraordinary Ballers

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 30 2019 3:56 PM (3 replies)
  • Speedinc
    62 Posts
    Thu, Sep 28 2017 3:43 AM
    Hey folks My name is Bob Hall. San Antonio, TX, USA is my home. I would like to invite you to join our club. I am just learning how to run a club myself, so bare with me as I try to make this a club that everyone can enjoy.The club is open to anyone who loves this great online game. Male, Female, Young, Old, Beginner or Legend! The one thing that I would ask however, is that we respect each other, Please! Trash talk is ok, but don't disrespect one another. That will get you booted out of the club! As a matter of fact, I want this club to be a club of Extraordinary Encouragers! Helping folks play to their maximum potential and beyond! And you don't have to play every day! Just when you play, have fun!!! When the other clubs see all the Legends popping up, they'll ask, "where did they all come from?" THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY BALLERS!!! 😎
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Sep 28 2017 5:17 AM
    Happy clam in my present CC but wanted to let you know that name rocks. GL. :-) p.s., Hope you're not a Lavar fan-that guy is whacked. LOL ;-)
  • Speedinc
    62 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2017 12:19 AM
    Thanks Jim. Name is a reference to the movie. Didn't want to use 'Gentlemen' for fear of excluding the ladies! 'Duffers' and 'Golfers' were taken. As far as Lavar Ball goes, my dad had this saying "the squeeky wheel gets the grease"!
  • Speedinc
    62 Posts
    Thu, May 30 2019 3:56 PM

Wow it's been some 2 plus years since I've posted this! Thanks to the 130 plus members who make up the "ballers"! I've found another way to communicate with you, and I invite you to try it out with me. It's called 'Discord'. A chatroom used primarily by video gaming communities. To join my 'server', download the free app to your communication device. Then, type in this link:  https://discord.gg/DZA3f5g  This should get you in. If not, hit me up at  thahallway@gmail.com  and we'll figure it out.

RSS