Forums

Help › Forums

Red Cross URL obstructing Shot meter

Fri, Sep 29 2017 11:54 PM (3 replies)
  • MacinTex
    25 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 1:49 PM

Can you please remove the Red Cross URL that displays at the bottom of the shot screen obstructing the shot meter?  If you try to click on it, it just jumps to the other side of the screen temporarily.  As soon as you click on the shot bar to take your shot, it jumps back.  It disappears on the 16th hole, but by then it has already ruined your round.

Can you also move the Tee Shot Data to the left side of the screen, as it is in the mobile version of the game.  It doesn't matter how many times I turn it off in my settings, it's back for my next round, and it obstructs the hole layout.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Thu, Sep 28 2017 5:58 PM
    As far as the Shot Data Box, your browser is probably set to clear history when closed. This wipes out your game settings and it goes back to default settings. ....... ...... Try using the search box about the other problem. Others reported recently a similar problem. I don't remember what solutions were posted. Searching should help you out.
  • MacinTex
    25 Posts
    Fri, Sep 29 2017 4:55 AM
    I am not clearing history or site preferences when I close Firefox. All of my other settings stay intact from session to session. The only thing that resets is the Shot Data.
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Fri, Sep 29 2017 11:54 PM
    Perhaps there is a corrupted file...you might try clearing all browser history and the flash cache, and then doing your settings over again to what you want and see if that helps. Since there was an update the other day that could have happened. Good Luck.
RSS