Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Cost of balls

Tue, Sep 26 2017 12:43 AM (8 replies)
  • TheGuy07
    1 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 10:55 AM

Picking off balls in the middle of the fairway is a racket, and i am sure this post will not bed shared, it will be taken out, and you will not reply for sure

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 3:13 PM

TheGuy07:

Picking off balls in the middle of the fairway is a racket, and i am sure this post will not bed shared, it will be taken out, and you will not reply for sure

Wrong regarding no reply....but covered untold times as well, so probably does not warrant a reply.

6 years playing.....and you have just noticed?

Perhaps you would like to propose a different business model for WGT, on how they could make money?

The last I knew, WGT was a business not a charity. For entertainment, I think it is pretty good value, however it is up to you whether you want to spend a cent or not.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 3:54 PM

alanti:
    6 years playing.....and you have just noticed?

Could have been stuck in moderation?  ;-)

For the OP,  see the FAQ's, especially the bit about durability.  

Here's a starting point your aha moment

• Lesthanpar
    1,448 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 5:59 PM

Nothing but negative posts on your wall. Seems you are not here to play the game but rather try to stir things up with other people.

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 6:08 PM

TheGuy07:

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 9:50 PM

TheGuy07:
    Picking off balls in the middle of the fairway is a racket,

To me, it's a fair way to cash an entry fee. Has been discussed back and forth, so I restrict myself to saying, it's perfect that us players can determine the price tag - from "free" up!

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 10:18 PM

Good luck with those razor blades that never wear out.

Sincerely,

Gillette

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 12:43 AM

K7JBQ:

Good luck with those razor blades that never wear out.

Sincerely,

Gillette

That is just silly.

Someone has to pay for Tiger Woods, Roger Federer, Alex Ovechkin, Derek Jeter, Thierry Henry, David Beckham, Dave Chappelle, Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Ray Rice, Denny Hamlin, Matt Ryan, Carlos Gonzalez, Evan Longoria, Ryan Lochte and Kyle Busch endorsements...........:))

RSS