Forums

Help › Forums

Re: ChurpChurpBurpBurpChallenge 2017

Sun, Jan 21 2018 12:34 PM (184 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2017 5:52 PM

See the way back to once it once was one and all was my wish for the riddle for Bat Man.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2017 4:53 PM

Test .

OPY 

Other Mother Ship ?  

Pod door latch # was 1342 .

reboot with F1 

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2017 4:57 PM

Test ,  

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2017 5:31 PM

WORD ;

Local findings of lost ,,

Beta test on after Bad cricket bar , 

ReBoot system .

Found Friend at retreat .....

Rent a something by the sea , surenty  sirenty  serentie maybe .

the word did not mattter but the other did .

Was not the Bad Cricket Bar that sent Yancy Searching .

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Nov 19 2017 5:00 PM

The truth might be found or has it ,

What once was fun and worth the time changed with a letdown / meltdowm from a fake Mother Ship .  Or was it the Bad Cricket Bar ?

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Nov 19 2017 5:05 PM

Space bar working ,,  Could things be headed back on track ? 

Edit Bar ?

was at all worth it and can it still be ?

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Nov 19 2017 5:34 PM

Yancy 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2017 12:37 PM

First & foremostables, I am very humbled by the messages sharing concern for me wherebeabouts & safety that I have been able to stealth access via our Intern Ryan - & we are working to get the ones that have blocked by a Socket7 USBdongler Interceptor.

My apologies for this quiet time -- It has been hard for me, infact this year has been one confusable comondrum after another. The hardest part being the many "losses" I have been thru --- feelables like one bodyblow after another. But --- I will rise above. Firms.

Currently, I am safe (physically) & in a level of our bunker at Mitchell Cabin that doesn't even exist yet its so far down below the earth's crust. I had to step away from the WGT and all of my fantastic friends up here for a myriad of reasons. Yes - the cricket bar was bad -- really nasty indeed. However, my abscencable non-presence was/is due to the loyalty I have to the "higher-upables" & currently I am awaiting transport for a mission that is one that is of a nature that I have not experienced. Soon, I will talk about this. I am cereal. No foolies etc.

At this moment, I am unaware of said mission's existence. Even if this mission I speak of did exist, I would deny that it did & whatbnots.

Every day I sit here in Mitchell Cabin, I (this is Yancy) grow weaker.
    Every day the Aliens & other paranormables are on OUR golf courses, they get stronger.

Please --- Stay With Me Now
    I have news that everyone can use.
    Ryan & assorted motion cameras have been filming me as I wait here deep below the Earth for my mission to begin -- there is a video coming along shortlies.

Sincerely, My name is Yancy

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2017 3:00 PM

Sir . The Team is here 

OPY

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 3:43 AM

Wellser, this is indeed good news Mr. Ambassador. If I may be of any assistance on said mission that doesn't exist, please be advised I have renewed my "double secret super probation Animal House membership", and installed a new chip in my Txzdave decoder ring. Not to mention other unmentionables of the paranormable persuasion.

Doc :)

RSS