Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Top 10 Club looking for new members

Wed, Aug 28 2019 1:48 PM (6 replies)
  • Parbuster1962
    281 Posts
    Sat, Sep 9 2017 10:34 AM

We just finished 6th in the recent Club Clash and are looking for active players who play every day and are willing to use their passes to improve the club  well as participate in all Turf Wars and Club Clashes.

Generally looking for players rated Pro or better and average below par.

Friend me and get in touch.

Thanks

Pabuster1962

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Sat, Sep 9 2017 12:41 PM

There is only so many players playing this game. I would look at a merger with another club. Lots out there that are only half full or half empty..  Your choice.  hehehe

• Parbuster1962
    281 Posts
    Sat, Sep 9 2017 10:19 PM

Most players get disenchanted when the owner of their club is inactive as well as fellow members. Nothing worse than participating in a Club Clash and only 3 of your 200 members participate.  We have 200 members and nearl6 100 participate in every Clash and Turf War. That's how you get into the Top 10. our goal is not to make top 5

• lexmarkz33
    8,662 Posts
    Sun, Sep 10 2017 6:24 AM

DO YOU ENJOY 'INTERACTIVE LIVE PLAY'? “Play for CREDITS Country Club” host ONLY INERACTIVE LIVE PLAY“ CREDITS” Tournaments. Pay-to play…OR…play “FREE as a PAL (Play-A-Long)!  16 INTERACTIVE LIVE PLAY “CREDITS” TOURNAMENTS EACH MONTH WITH CREDITS PURSES! We use the world clock….so that….players from ALL countries play on THE SAME COURSE…. AT THE SAME TIME….WITH HANDICAPS!

(We are a 100% interactive club….so (FREE) Skype is required! To get your free skype "CLICK HERE" (and send me your skype name), so that a member of the Welcoming Team can walk you through the club and bring you into the “Skype Club House”  TO JOIN "CLICK HERE" and request membership! The only requirement is that you agree to play in at least one of the 32 tournaments scheduled for each two-month period.

CLUB TOURNAMENTS:

** TUESDAY and FRIDAY “CREDITS” TOURNAMENT (9 holes each day [8:00pm EST]…200 CREDITS    ENTRY The winners gets credits purse (2-3 placements).....OR....Play-A-Long (PAL) free! 

** SATURDAY and SUNDAY “CREDITS” TOURNAMENT (18 holes each day) [3:00pm EST]400 CREDITS ENTRY FOR BOTH DAYS The winners gets credits purse 3-5 placements).....OR....Play-A-Long (PAL) free! 

** 11 MAJOR “CREDITS” TOURNAMENTS (two-day 18 holes each day) during the year, Saturday [3:00pm EST]… Saturday [3:00pm EST]! 500 CREDITS ENTRY FOR BOTH DAYS The winners gets credits purse (3-5 placements)....OR....Play-A-Long (PAL) free! ….best 18 hole score get the Tournament Trophy!

** 7 MATCH PLAY “CREDITS” TOURNAMENTS (monthly__36-42 holes)during the year [you set your tee time]. The winners’ gets credits purse. FREE ENTRY…(CREDITS SPONSORED BY THE CLUB BANK)

** INTERNATIONAL “CREDITS” TOURNAMENT (First Saturday of each month__9 holes….OPEN TO ALL COUNTRIES AND ALL CLUBS [3pm EST]... The winners gets a credits purse (3-5 placements). FREE ENTRY…(CREDITS SPONSORED BY THE CLUB BANK)

**OR PLAY IN ALL THESE TOURNAMENT “FREE” AS PAL (Play-A-Long

To check your country’s tee time for Tuesday and Friday    CLICK HERE”

To check your country’s tee time for Saturday and Sunday    “CLICK HERE”

TO JOIN "CLICK HERE" to request membership!

Lexmarkz33 (Bill)

• Vegemoto
    4 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2018 7:13 PM

hi parbuster, i'm Vegemoto from australia. would love an invite

• Parbuster1962
    281 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2018 4:27 PM

Hi Vegemoto

My club got deleted by a hacker so I am now with Bunkerbuster. Send me an email at gordonkis@yahoo.com and I will put you in touch with the owner.

Bunker Buster is currently ranked 3rd out of all clubs and are looking for members.

I sent you a friend request. We can only invite you once you have quit your current club.

Thanks

Gordon

• skydog49
    152 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 1:48 PM

good afternoon..my name is skydog49. ive been a wgt member for 6 yrs..the club i belong to only has a few mobile players..i am serious about the turf wars. cc clashes.and such.. i was told by my club that i should look elsewhere they dont care abouit mobile..so i am reaching out to you. i would like to give your club a try.. again skydog49 look me up..i have a good average and i play everyday unless its unavoidable..internet.. power issues..etc..

sincerely.. johnny aka skydog49

my email address is dr.ringo55@gmail.com

RSS