Re: Free balls

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 10 2019 9:34 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2019 8:43 AM

khampel:
    Thanks for your response, Don. Sorry, I have a life and don't play this game all hours of the day.

That's wonderful that you have a life. Unfortunately, you fail to show much imagination. The "I have a life" line is one of the most overused lines on this discussion board. Still, nice try at deflection. I mean, you did try. 

And as an aside, many of the CTTH have random draw for the winners with the tournaments being free to enter. 

khampel:
    Last time they sent me the free balls email I reached out to WGT because I didn't receive the free balls either. I have reached out Customer Support again. I shouldn't need to do this though when I click on the link in their email. All I'm asking is for their system to fulfill their offers. Is that too much to ask?!?!

Since it's happened twice, is there any possibility that you're misreading the email and there are provisions of the offer that you're not completing? 

• khampel
    5 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2019 8:56 AM

We miss you at WGT!

Come back to play and we'll give you 3 free virtual golf balls to help step up your game.

Get Free Callaways

*One-time offer available to select WGT players, log in and receive 3 free Callaway Hex Chrome+ Slow Meter virtual golf balls (L34+). Offer expires 15 days after receipt of this email.

If you would no longer like to receive these emails, click here to unsubscribe.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2019 9:02 AM

@khampel 

Well, what can I say? I guess they lied.

They don't miss you. ;-) 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2019 9:03 AM

• khampel
    5 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2019 9:08 AM

Yes, received the email today. 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2019 9:15 AM

khampel:

Yes, received the email today. 

Well, then you simply need to wait for them to respond. I mean, after all, you have a life. The time it takes them to reply should seemingly fly by, taking no time at all. :-)

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2019 9:21 AM

Sent you a sleeve of the aforementioned!

Hit 'em straight!!

• khampel
    5 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2019 9:24 AM

Thanks, Robert. Just keep up your ±3 posts per day trolling. You have been a big help today! 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2019 9:34 AM

Hey! You're welcome. 

And you keep up with your ±3 posts per day as well. 

By definition, wouldn't anyone who posts have "
    ±3 posts per day"? I suppose the only one who wouldn't is the person who has exactly 3.0 posts/day. 

Dude, you come on here and throw shade at WGT as well as others, and you call me a troll? 

You go, girl! 

• PAGES
RSS