Re: New CC Needed

Mon, Sep 25 2017 10:06 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Fri, Sep 1 2017 10:21 PM

VBSrocks:

Done and done.

I'd rather be in a CC with great players that like to have fun before venturing on my own with my own CC.

I usually chat on laptop and play on my phone.  Is anyone there ex-shot online folk?

We'll chat later when you are in between games.

I live in Ohio, and yes the book on my avatar is my first novel just published this year  I'm a chemist otherwise.

Mark

Congratulations on being published Mark.  Here's hoping it's a best seller.

phred952

• Raki26
    21 Posts
    Sun, Sep 24 2017 4:54 PM

Hi can you send an invite to raki26 thx

VBSrocks:

Hi mate.

I would like to start a new CC and gain members who:

1) play regularly

2) enjoy chatting (have a personality)

3) (optional) have played Shot Online in the past

4) Do NOT quit unless of an EXTREME emergency

5) can talk shop, give advice and tips (As a former level 115 player in Shot Online this is way harder but much more realistic and gameplay can be extrapolated)

Let me know if interested.  I am with Riverrats but they do nothing and I want a cool group to play with.  Rather have 10 fun players than 100 people who are stiffs, are mean, or who are quitters.

Play well,

Mark (VBSrocks)

• AlaskanDame
    18,964 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 10:06 PM

Raki26:

Hi can you send an invite to raki26 thx

VBSrocks:

Hi mate.

I would like to start a new CC and gain members who:

1) play regularly

2) enjoy chatting (have a personality)

3) (optional) have played Shot Online in the past

4) Do NOT quit unless of an EXTREME emergency

5) can talk shop, give advice and tips (As a former level 115 player in Shot Online this is way harder but much more realistic and gameplay can be extrapolated)

Let me know if interested.  I am with Riverrats but they do nothing and I want a cool group to play with.  Rather have 10 fun players than 100 people who are stiffs, are mean, or who are quitters.

Play well,

Mark (VBSrocks)

VBSrocks has joined my club, so I have sent you an invitation to it, too.  Hope you have fun.  If you "friend" me, I will make sure that you know who the other members of the club are who play mostly on mobile; then you can have friends there to play with if you want to.  Cheers,

AKD

• PAGES
RSS