Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Premier Membership

Tue, Mar 28 2023 12:39 PM (202 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 2:55 PM

mkg335:
    In all modesty, I was the first to successfully split the infinitive.

That is one that I'm definitely going to have to "borrow." :-) 

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 10:00 AM

I'm 1 of the premium threads on here somebody posted that you get 2 free sleeves of balls  month.  I the pro shop nothing was posted about it.  Also what will the be the price to renew?????

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 10:50 AM

mathia14:

I'm 1 of the premium threads on here somebody posted that you get 2 free sleeves of balls  month.  I the pro shop nothing was posted about it.  Also what will the be the price to renew?????

No they stated that as part of the package , it would be nice if 2 sleeves of balls were included .As for a renewal price there wont be one , you will have to buy another pass at the full price . This is WGT they arent going to give up anything , but will take what they can .

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 10:58 AM

lonniescott711:

mathia14:

No they stated that as part of the package , it would be nice if 2 sleeves of balls were included .As for a renewal price there wont be one , you will have to buy another pass at the full price . This is WGT they arent going to give up anything , but will take what they can .

I doubt new ideas have thought a year in advance.  One week ahead is long term as it stands way I see it.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 11:03 AM

I've read, and reread these 13 pages, and a number of questions still haven't been answered. The cost of membership is 18000 credits, with that being said, how many of us, would have shelled out that cash to play your first game?  How will wgt entice newbies to join?  Then after they tee up, find out that to enjoy this experience you need to purchase better equipment, more cash shelled out.  To get help to improve on our game, we turn to the more experienced players, either in the forums, or country clubs.  But how many of us will still be around, to help out? Country Clubs, once you attain certain levels, there is really no perks, so where then?  Get double the xps to end up no where fast?  Players won't play as much, there fore fewer ball sales, fewer cc passes purchased, for clashes, and turf wars, will that 18000 fee, more than cover all those loses?  Based on just a few players you might say yes, but how many thousands will say sorry no thanks and adios?  Will it be a win or lose proposition?  Friendships, through cc s,  will fall, thus maybe even cc s  failing, no more money coming in for cc competitions?  Imo, I feel this whole membership idea is just a hurry up, grab as much as you can, as fast as you can, and get the heck out of town. Just my nickle, but it's still my nickle in my pocket!  

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 12:10 PM

Luckystar5:

I've read, and reread these 13 pages, and a number of questions still haven't been answered. The cost of membership is 18000 credits, with that being said, how many of us, would have shelled out that cash to play your first game?  How will wgt entice newbies to join?  Then after they tee up, find out that to enjoy this experience you need to purchase better equipment, more cash shelled out.  To get help to improve on our game, we turn to the more experienced players, either in the forums, or country clubs.  But how many of us will still be around, to help out? Country Clubs, once you attain certain levels, there is really no perks, so where then?  Get double the xps to end up no where fast?  Players won't play as much, there fore fewer ball sales, fewer cc passes purchased, for clashes, and turf wars, will that 18000 fee, more than cover all those loses?  Based on just a few players you might say yes, but how many thousands will say sorry no thanks and adios?  Will it be a win or lose proposition?  Friendships, through cc s,  will fall, thus maybe even cc s  failing, no more money coming in for cc competitions?  Imo, I feel this whole membership idea is just a hurry up, grab as much as you can, as fast as you can, and get the heck out of town. Just my nickle, but it's still my nickle in my pocket!  

Yeah but its a good nickle . I have always considered this to be just another brain fart from WGT . This is the standard norm for them and nothing more . I think its safe to say that the majority of us older players , arent going to kick out $180.00 dollars of hard earned money for it . Even players with a ton of credits from winnings wont bite either as there really isnt anything in the deal .

In the end this will wind up becoming a clash award and nothing more . But anyone who wants one will be able to buy it unlike the gold putter . 

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 6:09 PM

lonniescott711:

Luckystar5:

Yeah but its a good nickle . I have always considered this to be just another brain fart from WGT . This is the standard norm for them and nothing more . I think its safe to say that the majority of us older players , arent going to kick out $180.00 dollars of hard earned money for it . Even players with a ton of credits from winnings wont bite either as there really isnt anything in the deal .

In the end this will wind up becoming a clash award and nothing more . But anyone who wants one will be able to buy it unlike the gold putter . 

Don't say clash Lonnie.  The Georgians will cream their jeans & break open their piggy banks.   LOL!!!!

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 5:25 AM

Jimbog1964:

Just a voice from the old school minority if I may:

I got into this game because I thought it was a great virtual GOLF experience.

I did not get into this game for some non-related badge chase that has nothing to do with the above.

Just me

I suspect Jim  you're voicing for the vast majority - All this 'badge' does is identify the wearer as a confirmed and 'top tier' dupe. 

Wear it with pride!  > < 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 6:22 AM

Premier members , Get a free sleeve of your choice ,  Contact me and ill let you know how ..

RSS