Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Community Radio Is On The Air

Fri, Sep 8 2017 2:38 PM (5 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Aug 28 2017 10:32 PM

Launching this all-beta WGT community radio show where any and all can be heard -- about WGT or the whatbnots too. Your host is Yancy & we are taking names if you wanna be on the talkins show!

This is the debut episode -- featuring a great "AndySon' story from a fine WGTer named Art aka "SlicedPepper"

Next will have more media mixed in with the audio -- But either way, this can simply be listened to - say while your up playing the WGT evens. Audio only mp3 file for download available on the asaps.

Thanks --- I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Sep 2 2017 11:19 PM

Now heres what be an audio listener link & what be a right-click and save linker as well.
    Who is gonna step-up and talk some WGT with Yancy next?

Remember --- we can use a voice-altering telephone if you wanna be an Anon Tom

All topics & tales welcome. Thanks - Yancy
    @TeamYancy

http://www.chrystalsnow.com/WGTcommunity.radio.episode.one.m4a

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Sep 3 2017 12:25 AM

IMHO, you are a credit to the whole team and an asset to the community...............Thanks for your work.

I leave aside, for now, the small issue of your paranormal research and alien investigation as a service to the world.

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Sun, Sep 3 2017 7:53 AM

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Sun, Sep 3 2017 8:51 AM

Good day Mr Yancy , I look forward to tunning in and maybe some day getting the chance to take part .

Thank you .

OPY

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Fri, Sep 8 2017 2:38 PM

RSS