Forums

Help › Forums

Re: ladder

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 24 2009 11:41 AM (6 replies)
  • JTK46
    1 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2009 9:10 AM

what is the address for the ladder. To maney people quit on the other and i am tired of playing by my self.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2009 9:41 AM

Yup, a good decision! You'll be warmly welcome at the Ladder site.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2009 10:15 AM

What is the best way to find a ladder match?

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2009 11:15 AM

Visit the Meet & Greet chatroom. I see someone waiting for a Ladder match there most of the time. (3 players as I type this: Pullinup, LouisvilleLou, LOBWEDGEX60.) When there's someone waiting in that chatroom, the Ladder site shows a red banner at the top of each webpage, and I can see that banner activated there practicaly all the time.

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2009 2:47 PM

Ladder site is the best organised site, with out a shadow of a doubt.Thers no bickering, no quitting and everyone is great on there.The owner of the site is  there as well in the "meet n greet "forum on some days.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2009 10:45 AM

cobra4:

Ladder site is the best organised site, with out a shadow of a doubt.Thers no bickering, no quitting and everyone is great on there.The owner of the site is  there as well in the "meet n greet "forum on some days.

Agree....  Even though it's run by an Englishman!  (Kidding,  of course, Mark... don't unrank me!!!!!!!!)

The ladders are a way to get to play full rounds with people from around the world.  Golf, silly arcade games, chatrooms and very very well organized.

Mwh65, Jollygreen and the like have done a fantastic job there.... The League Moderators, too... Hell, even Faterson and I can coexist peacefully on that site.. so you ~know~ it is a remarkable place indeed.

• hbthree
    478 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2009 11:41 AM

"Mwh65, Jollygreen and the like have done a fantastic job there.... The League Moderators, too... Hell, even Faterson and I can coexist peacefully on that site.. so you ~know~ it is a remarkable place indeed."

LOL, Snaike...H

RSS