Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2020 10:08 AM

Gift Of Golf Foundation  APRIL

Recipients                                                                 Sponsors

Gypsy540                                                                 Jdghost             - 1000 credits

Teamonkey                                                               Borntobesting  - 1500 credits

Golfhobo70                                                               Mikeybald         - 1000 credits  

Callaghan159     - 2000 credits

Alaskadame       - 1000 credits

The Bushwackers     - 3700 credits

Recipients must contact me regarding your choice of gifts (with the exception of Teamankey)  Gifts will be sent on or about the 14th of the month .

Thank you sponsors and members of The Bushwackers for all your help . Congratulations to the recipients .

This thread will be updated as needed and the April summary will be posted on or about the 15th of the month .                                                                                              

• Leggoman13
    8,260 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2020 10:52 AM

Awesome recap Casey.

Much appreciative and grateful for all the sponsors. Huge thank you.

Congrats to the recipients. Enjoy your new gifts when you get them

cheers :o)

• callaghan159
    6,221 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2020 12:38 PM

CEverett12:

Sponsors

Gypsy540                                                                 Jdghost             - 1000 credits

Teamonkey                                                               Borntobesting  - 1500 credits

Golfhobo70                                                               Mikeybald         - 1000 credits  

The Bushwackers     - 3700

I do believe CT has mentioned he has some credits to donate. If I am wrong I am sorry.

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2020 1:13 PM

As the person who nominated teamonkey can i say a big thank you to both borntobesting and gift of golf foundation .

He will be pleasantly surprised i'm sure .

You guys are better people than me .

craig .

oops - nearly forgot ct . you as well .

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2020 1:23 PM

callaghan159:

CEverett12:

Sponsors

The Bushwackers     - 3700

I do believe CT has mentioned he has some credits to donate. If I am wrong I am sorry.

Yup...I have 346 credits left after gifting a sleeve to someone today. That's enough for a decent sleeve of balls (Callys?)....so just give me a name else I can find one.

cheers,

ct

edit : I found a recipient and now have no credits remaining.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2020 2:19 PM

Sorry ct. I got distracted with club business and lost my mind .

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2020 2:32 PM

CEverett12:

Sorry ct. I got distracted with club business and lost my mind .

No worries Casey...I fully understand. Running a large CC plus the GOGF is akin to a full time job...lol

cheers bro,

ct

• callaghan159
    6,221 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 3:48 AM

12 Days of Christmas

I know this thread is not about the 12 DOC but that thread is locked and cant post there so I will post here. As some know in the last 12 DOC rorinater was gifted 2 sets of irons by myself and Casey. To make a long story short I received a gift of Ben Hogan irons this morning from rorinater as a repayment for the 2nd gift he received from me. As these irons are of lower level than I currently have I have sold these irons back to the pro shop for a fraction of what he paid for them. What I am going to do is for the month of May I am going to donate the 750 credits I got from WGT to the GOGF under the name of rorinater. Also I want everyone to know back when this happened I was refunded in full amount from WGT but persude this with rorinater as I dont believe in anyone being gifted twice by mistake and not returning the second gift. Some might call me dishonest for what I done but thats your opinion and everyone is entitled to their opinion. I want to thank rorinater for being a man of his word. He told me all along he would repay me in full but I had little hope in seeing repayment from him. Thank you rorinater. I appreciate your honesty and hope your health improves. Please stay safe from the latest epidemic going on in this world. Please everyone....stay safe.

• Leggoman13
    8,260 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 4:14 PM

hmmmmm 

:o(

• AlaskanDame
    18,962 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 5:29 PM

callaghan159:
    I was refunded in full amount from WGT
    . You said back then that there was no help for you from WGT.  Nice of you to admit now, but I would have never kicked rorinator in the b@tt if I had known that back then.  I feel used.  But go ahead, enjoy your halo bestowed by others.

Casey, sorry, but I’m done with GOGF after you get what I promised you for this month.

These give-aways just get too fraught for how I want to live my life.

Take care, everyone.

AKD

RSS