Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2020 1:59 PM

My. Faith has been renewed . I am sorry for bitching .  This cell phone has me baffled . I guess I will figure it out eventually . I'm 59 .years old and never owned a mobile phone . These dam things are more complicated than my PC . The touch screen gets me all the time . I .should get my PC. Internet next week sometime 

Thanks guys .

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2020 3:22 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

Only the person who has gratitude in himself is able to be grateful to others.

+1

Give with an open heart.  If you're giving to receive a "thank you" then maybe it's time to absorb The Good Book.  There's a lot of wisdom in that book.  Nuf said. :-)

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2020 3:42 PM

How the thread unfolded the past couple of days reminds me of a quote we probably would all (especially myself!) do best to consider.

We judge ourselves by our intentions and others by their behavior. 

I'm really happy to see that everything got sorted out. Hit 'em straight and seldom, everyone! 

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2020 9:27 PM

Thrilled this all worked out .....Everyone gave their thanks and humble acceptance of the Gifts....One of my favorite things on WGT is the GOGF!! It shows good people still exist !!

JD 

• superdestructor
    523 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2020 3:41 AM

To Casey and all of the generous GOGF contributors:

You guys are a ray of hope for the wgt community out there. Take a second to absorb it...how many can we say that about. 

Thank you so very much for your generosity and efforts to help others. One thing to remember good deeds never go in vain.

To all who benefited from GOGF:

The people at GOGF do all the hardwork from donating, selecting, gifting and contacting players. They deserve to be given all the appreciation and gratitude. We must not be miser in doing so.

Cheers

SuperD 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2020 8:41 AM

pmm711:

SimonTheBeetle:

Only the person who has gratitude in himself is able to be grateful to others.

+1

Give with an open heart.  If you're giving to receive a "thank you" then maybe it's time to absorb The Good Book.  There's a lot of wisdom in that book.  Nuf said. :-)

AMEN :-)

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Feb 19 2020 6:52 AM

This is not about me . I don't do this for a thank you . I was raised to say please and thank you . It's customary . I ask people to accept the nomination and to post a comment after receiving their gifts . Is that too much to ask ? It's just common curtisy . The sponsors deserve that in my opinion . We do this for the wgt community and those people that might need a little help . I am not looking for anything in return . The GOGF. has been here since August. 2017 . I think it's a good thing to do . Simple as that . 

• Babzilla33
    909 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2020 11:40 PM

Good evening sir, 

Just recently came across this post and after scrolling through it, I wanted to extend my appreciation and gratitude to the likes of a gentleman such as yourself for making these moments possible. I have no doubt many have benefited and cherished the goodness of your generosity and for that we are truly grateful. For someone such as myself who’s climbed the WGT ladder, it is always a joy to see so many still using this platform as a means to helping others!

Much respect and admiration,

BABZILLA

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2020 10:18 AM

Thank you sir . It's always good to see folks like yourself visit the thread . We try to have a positive impact on WGT . Its something I enjoy doing .We get help from sponsors every month along with members of The Bushwackers cc . Going strong sense Aug. 2017

• Babzilla33
    909 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2020 12:44 PM

+1,000,000 Credits :-)

RSS