Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • BigDinIC
    281 Posts
    Tue, Oct 15 2019 7:25 AM

A big thank you to Bushwacker CC & CEverett12 for the kind gift of a complete set of TM irons.  I didn't expect that at all and now if these irons work for me I have plenty of credits to purchase my Cleveland wedges out of my own stingy pocket.  Please let me know if I can return the kindness in some way.

Much Thanks!

Big D

• Ajcour84
    2 Posts
    Tue, Oct 15 2019 9:00 AM

hello, would it be possible to be helped with a slower ball?. Thank you for your time and consideration

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Oct 15 2019 2:31 PM

Your welcome Big D .  Good Luck out there .

Spider - Contact me and I will see what I can do for you .

AJ.  I sent you a sleeve of Cally. slow meter - Yellow vapor .  Good Luck.

• Ajcour84
    2 Posts
    Tue, Oct 15 2019 3:07 PM

Wow, Thank you very Much CEverett12. I Appreciate the help very much, And when i can i will help somone in the Forum messages. Once again Thank you, This will help my short game a lot 

• ferenc1
    11 Posts
    Wed, Oct 16 2019 4:29 AM

Hello, i would be verry thankful if i can get a good Driver

TaylorMade M5 Driver (L74+)

thanks

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Oct 16 2019 8:14 AM

Congratulations Spideryboris .  TM level 79 Iron set , Compliments of Ceverett12

• spideryboris
    5 Posts
    Wed, Oct 16 2019 9:52 AM

Thanks Casey!!! You're awesome!!! Much appreciated!!!

• mak92
    57 Posts
    Wed, Oct 23 2019 5:17 PM

Hi, I'm not one for asking for things but if anyone can help me I would be grateful,  The problem I have is the balls I use , I have nike L80 Irons and L80 Cleveland wedges , My driver and 3 wood I never have a problem hitting balls , Over time here i have tried many balls from all different levels , I just can't find the right ball for me , What level balls do you think I should be using and sticking to and get use to with my irons/wedges as I think I'm just wasting credits all the time trial and error-ing balls and never seem to be satisfied with different factors .. Any help would be grateful ..Thanks Mark    

• mak92
    57 Posts
    Wed, Oct 23 2019 5:17 PM

Hi, I'm not one for asking for things but if anyone can help me I would be grateful,  The problem I have is the balls I use , I have nike L80 Irons and L80 Cleveland wedges , My driver and 3 wood I never have a problem hitting balls , Over time here i have tried many balls from all different levels , I just can't find the right ball for me , What level balls do you think I should be using and sticking to and get use to with my irons/wedges as I think I'm just wasting credits all the time trial and error-ing balls and never seem to be satisfied with different factors .. Any help would be grateful ..Thanks Mark    

• meme5500
    21 Posts
    Wed, Oct 23 2019 6:41 PM

Casey,

I was wondering besides videos and surveys that fill up your email with junk, how can I get help getting new irons or maybe 3 wood? I have only been playing since June and have leveled up and finally made master, but I find my irons and 3 wood are just not enough. I love this game and enjoy playing but may have to quit because I can not afford equipment and it is so frustrating. Thanks in advance for any and all help and advice

Marie Bailey

Meme5500

RSS