Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2019 5:19 AM

Gifts for September 

MikeD0680  received a wedge and 2 sleeves from Callaghan159

Nomind1 will receive a Titleist Level 29 60 Deg. wedge from Rettenden

Nomind1 will receive a Titleist Level 31 64 Deg. wedge from 1secretsanta 

Iamshevy  received a level 85 Cally Sub Zero driver from the GOGF and friends

Iamshevy received a set of Ben Hogan Edge irons from the GOGF and friends 

Iamshevy received 2 sleeves of ERC soft balls from the GOGF and friends 

Thank you everyone and congratulations to the recipients 

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2019 5:36 AM

Again  Thank You Casey for all that you do!!  👍😲 And a big shout out to all the Donors !!

JD

• 1secretsanta
    80 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2019 8:14 AM
    Gift sent. 1secretsanta
  • amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2019 11:03 AM

Cracking job as Always Folks..

• tonycov
    10 Posts
    Mon, Sep 16 2019 2:47 PM

would like to put myself forward for a driver my one is still a learner and because I have gone up to a master its a wee bit short don't know if this is the right was to ask but here goes  lol 

• BigDinIC
    281 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2019 12:39 PM

I'm fairly new to WGT (since July 2019) and have made a few upgrades since beginning:

TM M5 Driver

PING G410 3 Wood

I also went with the PING Glide 2.0  54 & 60 degree wedges (my very first club upgrade), but I'm having buyer's remorse now and wish I had splurged and got the Cleveland wedges instead, and since credits are precious (saving for an iron set upgrade) I'd be very thankful for similar lofted Cleveland wedges so I'm not constantly wondering if the grass is greener on the other side of that fence.

Thanks y'all!

• AlaskanDame
    18,878 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 1:26 AM

CEverett12:

Gifts for September 

Nomind1 will receive a Titleist Level 29 60 Deg. wedge from Rettenden

Nomind1 will receive a Titleist Level 31 64 Deg. wedge from 1secretsanta 

I hope nomind1 figured out how to thank you two and CEverett12  for the wedges  He is a bit clueless tech-wise.  But please know that I thank you on behalf of him and the FAPC (which I usually “own” but have a vacation sub currently).  Your generosity is much appreciated.

AKD

• rfgraham1
    2,739 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 1:52 AM

A couple of sleeves of TaylorMade TP5 balls (Level 92+) would be most appreciated.

Rob

• rettenden
    180 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 3:25 AM

thx alaskan dame for your kind reply.always a pleasure trying to help other players.

thankyou for the thx on nomind behalf,very much appreciated.

all the credit is down to casey,i thank casey for his kindness and hard work in keeping gogf going.

paul.

• spideryboris
    5 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 4:09 AM

I'm still playing starter clubs and balls. I've made master and my average is almost back down to par. I can still reach almost every fairway, and while not great with them, I'm used to my wedges and putter. I think irons might be what would help me the most, but beggars can't be choosers, so I defer to your experience and generosity. Whatever you think would help me the most would be great and very much appreciated. Thanks, Boris

RSS