Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Gift of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2019 8:19 PM

Casey, you did an excellent job again! Hope your headache is now relieved. :-) Thanks for doing this for the community.  I was (am) happy to be a part of it. Cheers!

• chookie15
    41 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2019 8:29 PM

.Opy, you are a good man... and thanks for all your help and encouragement.......

• IBerry2
    23 Posts
    Mon, Jun 17 2019 4:19 AM

Hi guys and a massive thanks to Mr X,been just over a year since my gifts arrived and boy what a year moved up to master made loads of new friends,

SO AGAIN THANKS WGT, nd MR X..:)

• Leggoman13
    8,252 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2019 10:36 PM

Well Done Casey,

Great job again this month. I am so proud to have the privilege to be in the Bushwachers CC.

Great generosity by so many this month, to all way to go gentlemen and your kindness is echoing all over wgt community.

Cheers and hat off to you all

Sincerely 

Pierre :o)

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2019 7:22 AM

Hi guys ,  Aug will be our 2 year anniversary .  We've had a successful run here with the GOGF ,  Thanks to all the support from the WGT community and the Bushwackers . 

I regret to inform you that I cant manage the GOGF for the next couple of months due to real life issues , If there is someone out there who would like to take over for a while that would be fine , Otherwise it will have to be on hold .  Anyone interested can contact me and we can work it out ,  I'm sure many of you know how it works .

I apologize for my absence , Hopefully I can resume my role in the near future . Until then I bid you all a good day.

Casey.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2019 1:18 PM

Totally understandable Casey.

Thoughts with you and yours.

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2019 2:14 PM

Wishing you all the best of good fortune  casey .

You deserve it .

• rettenden
    180 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2019 11:45 PM

wishing you and your family all the best casey,

your a good man.

• SeveSandman
    5 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2019 1:52 PM

Hi Casey,

Huge congratulations on the anniversary.

I sincerely hope all goes well for you and I wish you the best. Come back when you can, we're all wishing you well and appreciate what you do.

Best regards,

Rory

• IBerry2
    23 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2019 1:14 AM

wish you all the best m8,take care :)

RSS