Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Multiplayer games where players bail out if...

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 14 2008 4:07 PM (2 replies)
  • Mainiack
    79 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2008 1:12 PM

It's frustrating to play a multiplayer game to begin with usually because of slow load times and disconnects before the teebox.. what is worse is when a player quits after bad shots, there should be a penalty of some sort for crybabys and quitters.  just my 2 cents   .. you know who you are...

• Mainiack
    79 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2008 2:43 PM

just a couple more names to look for if you want to complete a game don't play these guys they'll run away if their average is in jeopardy

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2008 4:07 PM

This just in... people suck.  Film at 11...

But seriously though, we had a great discussion about this topic a little while back.  Have a look over this thread here and see what you agree and disagree with.  There isn't too much more than can be said that hasn't already been discussed in that topic.  Basically most of us agree that these people suck, but at this early Beta stage, I'd imagine it's pretty far down on the WGT to-do list.  Let the tournaments do the talking.

When you run across these folks, the best you can do is remember their name and avoid them.  However, calling people out publicly like this is a general forum no-no for most places.  Generally,  no positive discussion will result from it and it degenerates into a "yeah I hate that guy and this other guy too" thread.  You're just inviting people to troll and nobody wants that.

Besides, you can't say you know for a fact that they intentionally disconnected.  My internet connection gets reset once a day at some random time, every day.  If I'm connected when that happens, it's game over for me.  Nothing much I can do about it though.

RSS