Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The AndySon 1st Round Recap & More Videos

Mon, Aug 28 2017 10:41 PM (26 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Aug 25 2017 10:04 AM

2017 AndySon Prize Give-Aways -- Done Yancy Style #2/2

In a memorial golf tournament where it was more about showing up than making birdies, Team Yancy threw some golf swag up for grabs in the way only the Yancy man can.

You could watch a more rehearsed and sane report on these winners & the prizes. The info and digital media has been shown by other broadcaster's in 2:00 minutes time. Choosing the right way to go is so strikingly clear.

Best - My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Aug 25 2017 10:17 AM

I knew that golf hat logo seemed familiar!...

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Fri, Aug 25 2017 10:24 AM

as far as  i can tell this is the lowest TM and under score

165     hdowell                    61 67(128)TM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Aug 26 2017 12:47 AM

You could watch a more rehearsed and sane report on these winners & the prizes. The info and digital media has been shown by other broadcaster's in 2:00 minutes time. Choosing the right way to go is so strikingly clear.

Best - My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

But, what if --- this was the WGT Community & Yancy Tournament Updates style?

Introducing "I am Vance" - Sports Commentator Professional

While Yancy took about 20m to award the prizes and announce the winners in his video --- Vance does not roll like that. He gets you the info and the media you need in a timely and classy fashion.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 12:59 PM

Now, with both me (I am Yancy) & this new guy named "Vancy" reporting scores & whatbnots, seems of the appropriates to do a master winners post -- but remember there are still some prizes there for the AndySon Memorial to be won

OVERALL LOW SCORE WINNER:
    Young46 --- Wins the New Travis Golf ApparelMathews Cap

OVERALL LOW SCORE WINNER - TOUR MASTER & BELOW:
    Hdowell ---- Wins the "E.T." movie & golf mash-up shirt from Travis Mathews Golf Apparel

NAME THE ANDYSON VIDEO DANCERS:
    Qputts --- Wins the ABC Sports Master Mobile Device

POST A SPRINGER SPANIEL PIC FIRST CHALLENGE:
    Julio1235 --- Wins the New Cordless/Batteryless Mobile Golf Game

POST A SPRINGER SPANIEL PIC FIRST CHALLENGE:
    Convoyorguy --- Wins the used Bon Jovi Live DVD

Please message me with your shipping info -- If you cant send me a message (thatll happen) --- Post on my wall to contact you & such

---- STAY TUNED WE HAVE A GREAT "ANDYSON STORY" AUDIO PODCAST COMING UP NEXT. PLUS THE CHIRP BURP CHIRP BURP CHALLENGE IS SET TO BE LIVE VIA YOUTUBE NEXT WEEKEND

Thanks Much --- My name is Yancy
    Follow us on the Twittler & the InstantGram: @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Aug 28 2017 10:37 PM

Found Footage: WGT Sled Wars by AndySon -- From 2015

Low Quality Video -- filmed with a cellphone on the fly
    This copy was never intended for YouTube -- but its all we gots
    One of the late AndySon's BEST in my (this is Yancy) opinionables.
    Regards, I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Aug 28 2017 10:41 PM

WGT COMMUNITY RADIO IS ON THE AIR

Launching this all-beta WGT community radio show where any and all can be heard -- about WGT or the whatbnots too. Your host is Yancy & we are taking names if you wanna be on the talkins show!

This is the debut episode -- featuring a great "AndySon' story from a fine WGTer named Art aka "SlicedPepper"

Next will have more media mixed in with the audio -- But either way, this can simply be listened to - say while your up playing the WGT evens. Audio only mp3 file for download available on the asaps.

Thanks --- I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

RSS