Forums

Help › Forums

Re: cheat programs

Wed, Nov 24 2021 11:47 PM (518 replies)
  • ksinfield
    310 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 3:12 PM

Games4Ever71:

This whole forum is out of control. One of the most unmodified forums I have been a member of to date. So much has been passed in these posts that should been done something about if it were a moderator doing what they are supposed to be a moderator.

having just read this all the way through i think the worst thing that was posted was the guy ending his words with z instead of s

he really should have been put up against a wall and shot for that

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2013 4:45 PM

papaage:

I love this game, but the thrill of playing is about gone because I can shoot a legit 63 and not be in the top 300 because people are shooting 50 with cheat programs! Will (or can) WGT do something about this?

I hope that 5" piece of paper with 10 1/2 " increments, taped below my meter in not a cheat program, or I am in deep doo-doo

• DirtyDW
    108 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2013 4:55 PM

lol....its really that easy

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2013 5:21 PM

I have a 5" meter, so actually I have 9 half inch increments, took a while to learn the clubs, but if I want to hit 90% take the swing meter to the 9th increment, crude but works for me ;)

Shot pal is the same, but this was free!

mgbirish

• paul167
    154 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2014 2:20 PM

don't know about anyone else but if I could ding every shot id still be rubbish cos I cant putt, I play for the hope 1 day I will play well

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2014 2:31 PM

WIGCON:
    You all know the old saying... If it is available for one it should be available for all!!!!

yes, but only when it's a good thing to begin with eh?  who would want bad things for everyone?

just have fun - I know how tuff that can be sometimes but it's generally when I get too involved in other peoples stuff than my own and forget why i'm here in the first place.

I'm with Paul regarding putting - no program will solve that puzzle for me so wouldn't matter if i had it or not.

cheers

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2014 2:41 PM

WIGCON:
    The Perfect Meter is a Cheat program that measures the the timing of your club in milliseconds from the time you release the left mouse button to the time it gets to the Ding line....

I googled this, all I got was links to the usual garbage loaded with viruses, keyloggers and spyware, have fun knock yourself out.

But I see you asking where it is, but state many players are using it, yet it doesn't seem to exist, or you would of found it, downloaded it and used it, but rather you found what I found, nothing but a garbage claim to suck you in. So you proceed to copy the BS claim off the front page, meant to suck you in and run to the forums to make a claim many players are using this software. So how is that many players are using something that does not exist.?

I note this is a 3 year old thread as well, so i can only assume when you could'nt find this program on the internet, you came here and searched for as well. Well news flash it does not exist and you likely just suck while other people can hit within an inch of the ding.

I'm leaving scratching my head here!

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2014 3:43 PM

Is this thread still going lol.

I guess some can't accept that people actually get good at this game by practising and taking the time to understand every element of it. You reap what you sow, a bit like life really :)

I'm 18 months in and i'm still learning, but hey guess what, i'm having fun and meeting some great people along the way. If there was a so called cheat program available i'm sure it would be pretty evident by now and as far as i'm concerned if there was you could shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

I suppose we're all playing this game for different reasons though. Personally i've had a great deal of satisfaction from it and will continue to do so. Hopefully one day i'll be very good at it purely by dedication and there's nothing more satisfying than an honest achievement.

Cheers all

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2014 3:46 PM

mgbirish:
    I hope that 5" piece of paper with 10 1/2 " increments, taped below my meter in not a cheat program, or I am in deep doo-doo

Oh and I forgot to say, class comment :)

• SplashLewis
    358 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2014 5:05 AM

Steve2golf:

WIGCON:
    The Perfect Meter is a Cheat program that measures the the timing of your club in milliseconds from the time you release the left mouse button to the time it gets to the Ding line....

I googled this, all I got was links to the usual garbage loaded with viruses, keyloggers and spyware, have fun knock yourself out.

But I see you asking where it is, but state many players are using it, yet it doesn't seem to exist, or you would of found it, downloaded it and used it, but rather you found what I found, nothing but a garbage claim to suck you in. So you proceed to copy the BS claim off the front page, meant to suck you in and run to the forums to make a claim many players are using this software. So how is that many players are using something that does not exist.?

I note this is a 3 year old thread as well, so i can only assume when you could'nt find this program on the internet, you came here and searched for as well. Well news flash it does not exist and you likely just suck while other people can hit within an inch of the ding.

I'm leaving scratching my head here!

Well, it would only take me 30 minutes or so to write a program to Ding the meter. However, it would be almost a waste of time (unless i got paid. lol) as you still have to gauge wind and distance correctly and even more critical calculate breaks on putts.

RSS