Forums

Help › Forums

Re: cheat programs

Wed, Nov 24 2021 11:47 PM (518 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Apr 20 2013 1:52 PM

xSTILLFLY:
    super slow meter and pre-calculated wind/aim locations. that's anything but legit to anybody with proper class.

You're not talking about the WGT Caddy that was involved on that wall. Get it right.

• rmchangin
    1,327 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2013 3:04 AM

xSTILLFLY bend over grab ears and pull yer head out of your a s s  if you dont know what your talking about maybe you should keep your mouth shout....WGT CADDIE can not change meter speed IDIOT.....VOTE FOR PEDRO ...FOOL! Greg

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2013 3:27 AM

xSTILLFLY:

super slow meter and pre-calculated wind/aim locations. that's anything but legit to anybody with proper class. you guys are awfully strong at defending these things. when you guys should be trying to fix things. not just trying to ignore. or maybe trying to save yourself because you have to use programs that are like them. if you feel that having programs that enable "tiger vision" (for those that don't know what that is. It's when you are giving an exact point to aim where the ball will go in)   do you know what the word devious means?! devious- underhand tactics/ going about things in a non-straightforward way.

I can see your gripe about meter...but "precalculated wind/aim"?

No way...If I have to explain why not to you, you would not understand anyways.

How about playing more, getting better,,,and stay away from the forums with your accusations?

• rmchangin
    1,327 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2013 4:04 PM

"tiger vision" (for those that don't know what that is. It's when you are giving an exact point to aim where the ball will go in)   do you know what the word devious means?! devious- underhand tactics/ going about things in a non-straightforward way.

WGT Caddie is a overlay...it overlay's your meter and breaks it down in 5 and 10 yards  increments ..... basically the same as Putter Pal and Shot Pal.....IT doesn't slow the meter down IT doesn't aim for you either, thats the Free  version... The pay version gives you a windage, yardage and  elevation     calculator  you input elevation,  windage  and yardage and it tells you WHERE to aim.....you still have to figure out what is 11 feet left of the pin....still have to figure out how much back spin, it gives you yardage..but then you have to figure with what type backspin will the ball stop at that yardage OH i forgot the most important thing IT'S STILL YOU AGAINST THE EVIL METER...hopefully this will inform you enough to show you HOW wrong you were for throwing BOT1 under the bus

P.S. heres a  definition you need to look up

half-cocked

[haf-kokthahf-]  Show IPA

adjective
    (of a firearm) at the position of half ***.
    lacking mature consideration or enough preparation; ill-considered or ill-prepared; half-baked.
    go off half-cocked, to act or happen prematurely: He went off half-cocked and told everyone the news.Also, go off at half ***.
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 5:41 PM

I've played a few skins matches with Bot1....chatted to him on skype with players I've known for a couple of years...he's a decent guy and by any standard,  who sank a few putts and missed a few.....just like most players....nothing strange whatsoever.

Although I've never used it....WGT Caddy's not a cheat program. It's a guide if anything.

• dcassman
    19 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 6:03 PM

Now that was a fast response,good luck too you 25.

• TinCup1956
    451 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 12:38 PM

Now a 4 year player and I have witnessed through playing many a player here on WGT. I am man enough to admit my mistake. I was dead wrong, and if the truth was known a little jealous to the guys/gals shooting in the 50's. Through "perfect practice", these games can be played like a fiddle. I for one finally shot my lowest round of 28 recently (Royal St George) and to be brutally honest, with all of my practice (and limited I might add), I was able to achieve that low score. To all those that I offended....my deepest apologies.

Signed a recent Legend

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 1:42 PM

This whole forum is out of control. One of the most unmodified forums I have been a member of to date. So much has been passed in these posts that should been done something about if it were a moderator doing what they are supposed to be a moderator.

RSS