Forums

Help › Forums

Re: best players list

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 14 2009 10:52 AM (5 replies)
  • eternalspirit
    255 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2009 7:02 AM

what about a list of WGT players with a "sort by" option or just by lowest score average.

it would be nice to see who has the lowest averages not the biggest earners as that doesnt necessarily show me the best players

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2009 8:13 AM

That list was replaced by the career earnings. And the career earnings list does pretty much tally it up for ya. The people on there arent on there bc they suck, but bc they are darn good. 

• eternalspirit
    255 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2009 8:27 AM

no it doesnt tell me who the best players are. i'm not disputing that these players arent good. but 6 or 7 players out of the top 10 dont have an average lower than 66.  they may have won tournaments with a great closest-to-the-hole round or had a good stroke play round. but it doesnt rank them as a player e.g. where is thunderbird? consistant player with a great average.

i would like to see a list of the lowest averages. to see who CONSISTANTLY plays well 

• thunderbird
    381 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2009 9:18 AM

Im right here.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2009 10:36 AM

My "guess" for the top five, after a limited view over the past five months of being here, would be: Tibbets, Avatar Lee, Nivlac, Thunderbird and Caven.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2009 10:52 AM

Allow me to add this; of the "Lady" players, ncviz is, without question, our very best.

RSS