Forums

Help › Forums

Re: At what age

Sun, Jul 23 2017 10:07 AM (22 replies)
  • Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sat, Jul 22 2017 5:02 AM

Sure your only as young as the woman/man you feel! ;) My problem is my wife is 46 & she's 4 years older than me!

Ken

• POPPYPEUX
    839 Posts
    Sat, Jul 22 2017 5:21 AM

lee22sharon:
    I don't honestly think "age" has a great deal to do with success here.  The only physical requirements are to be able to hit your ball at the desired place on the swing meter

Totally agree!!!!

I'm playing on an 8 year old HP laptop that has its good & bad days with the meter.......

But I keep playing this "lovely" game, partly from addiction but mostly because  of the friends that I play with!!

Back to the thread, I started in May 2013 at the young age of 23, therefore now playing at an old 27!!

:))

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sat, Jul 22 2017 6:09 PM

ujjbnjk:

Do you think you Will peak at this game? And what are the avg age of the top players in the game today?  Would be cool to hear im 29 myself 

I dont hink there is a peak age its all about putting your time in . How much and how hard are you willing to work at playing the game . Even though the minimum age for the game is 13 the average age of most players is around 35-50 years old .As for me I started playing the game in 2011 at the tender young age of 50 and have been playing now for 6 years and turned 56 on the 10th of july .

Wow I cant remember 29 so it must have been real fun . :-)

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Sat, Jul 22 2017 7:42 PM

MBaggese:

I peaked a few years ago...now my sex  life and game are spiraling downward.

Viva la Double Nickels!

I think your peak was actually just a speed bump.  Sorry to hear about your sex life....Hell, I'm 54 and just last night I gave my long time girlfriend the best 13 seconds of her life.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Jul 22 2017 9:20 PM

Ducati916:
    I think your peak was actually just a speed bump.  Sorry to hear about your sex life....Hell, I'm 54 and just last night I gave my long time girlfriend the best 13 seconds of her life.

I'd die for 13 seconds!

)

No wait, I'd die if I had 13 seconds....care to send the vid to me? ;

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Jul 22 2017 9:23 PM

lonniescott711:

ujjbnjk:

Do you think you Will peak at this game? And what are the avg age of the top players in the game today?  Would be cool to hear im 29 myself 

I dont hink there is a peak age its all about putting your time in . How much and how hard are you willing to work at playing the game . Even though the minimum age for the game is 13 the average age of most players is around 35-50 years old .As for me I started playing the game in 2011 at the tender young age of 50 and have been playing now for 6 years and turned 56 on the 10th of july .

Wow I cant remember 29 so it must have been real fun . :-)

I have tape Lonnie....it was a special moment for you.

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Sat, Jul 22 2017 10:48 PM

MBaggese:

Ducati916:

I'd die for 13 seconds!

)

No wait, I'd die if I had 13 seconds....care to send the vid to me? ;

Trust me...you don't want the video.....But......the audio went like this...

"uhhhhhhmmmmhhhhhhhhmmm............................make me a sandwich"

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sun, Jul 23 2017 3:07 AM

Kenher01:

Sure your only as young as the woman/man you feel! ;) My problem is my wife is 46 & she's 4 years older than me!

Ken

I thought I was the same age as you (42), but seeing how you put it, I guess I'm 29 ;-)

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sun, Jul 23 2017 3:09 AM

POPPYPEUX:
    therefore now playing at an old 27!!

I'd slap you around for saying this, but I'm too old to catch you ;-)

RSS