Forums

Help › Forums

Re: A temporary quick fix for the annoying margins in full screen.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 14 2009 2:20 PM (3 replies)
  • lgrenier
    6 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2009 7:15 AM

Ok, just checking, is anyone from the WGT actually reading theses posts? A quick email (laurentgrenier@rogers.com) confirmation would be nice. After all, I'm a paying customer ($70 so far, thank you).

Now, before actually offering a true full, wide screen option without the darn borders and margins, which are indeed annoying, you could at the very least make the girly pale blue margins black like the edge of most lcd's, or even better, enable color customization for those said margins. Please, pay attention and act on this.

• rustynipples
    199 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2009 7:35 AM

Although frustrating on your part, from what I have seen WGT does listen. However acting on something is a little more time consuming then reading a post.

I Don't know what it takes to edit a game but I am sure it is not as simple and changing one line of code to say "turn this black lolz"

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2009 11:17 AM

Let's hope the light-colour borders go away soon. Not nice.  

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2009 2:20 PM

Yes, we definitely read these posts and we do our best to act on the best suggestions.  We know the light blue borders are a problem for many players.  An improvement to this will be made soon.

WGT

RSS