Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Playing cross platforms

Fri, Nov 22 2019 11:35 AM (9 replies)
  • geeDub
    41 Posts
    Thu, Jul 13 2017 1:30 PM

Did I happen to miss if we can play from a desktop computer with someone on a mobile device?  No?  (I hardly ever check in here on the forums...:/ )

~G

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Jul 13 2017 1:58 PM

geeDub:
    (I hardly ever check in here on the forums...:/ )

I hardly ever reply on mobile so we're even.

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Thu, Jul 13 2017 2:19 PM

Don't know, but I was able to finish a game on the mobile app once when I lost the Internet connection to my PC.

• philb1818
    267 Posts
    Sun, Jul 16 2017 7:58 AM

Still no option as far as I am aware, pity

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, Jul 16 2017 11:04 AM

philb1818:

Still no option as far as I am aware, pity

phil correct

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Mon, Jul 17 2017 5:23 AM

With the correct software you can.You can use your Pc/Mac to play mobile/tablet players using Nox App player.

• Premed
    776 Posts
    Sat, Jul 22 2017 7:17 AM

Tigerpaw509:
    With the correct software you can.You can use your Pc/Mac to play mobile/tablet players using Nox App player.

yes I use the Nox android emulator on my pc and play as if it was a phone, not ideal, and i dont use it much, dont really like it

• OneIron44
    2 Posts
    Sun, Nov 10 2019 8:43 AM
    Can you explain (for technically limited mind) how I would find the Nox App player. I have MacBook Air and latest gen iPad. So, can I find it at the Apple Store? Do I need to do anything to interface it with WGT on my MacBook? What about going from my iPad to a PC?
  • Foooze
    312 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 7:51 AM

Search for NOX on the internet and download the app  

• FGraf72
    491 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 11:35 AM

I use a windows/pc, I have played on wgt's site w/my standard browser, that uses flash. Up until the Stand alone beta came along, & our CC owner suggested we DL it & get the hang of the app, before flash goes away.

Until about a hour ago, I had not been unable to play cross platform, & I understood this. Although like i just said a hour ago, i received a invite from a fellow CC member, on a pc running the flash program, not the stand alone. Needless to say i was stoked to get the invite & no error message!!!;  Although when i asked my fellow, cc member how he liked the new interface, he told me he hadn't played on it yet. I loled, & said we're on it now..

Then just as I let my put roll, i was bumped to the lobby. I then tried to re invite, & i received the X cross platform error message. 

After, I opened Chrome, & looked at my profile, my game status said id won the game!?

I am sane & this happened niter one of us have downloaded NOX, or other like programs.

Is This happening on a update, that somehow slipped through today, as a teaser for 2.5mins..? Or was this just a glitch?

Was Fun/cool while it lasted.. 

RSS