Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How can I delete the Toptracer box

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 17 2019 9:45 AM (9 replies)
  • GJB2647
    8 Posts
    Fri, Jul 7 2017 5:11 AM

Am I the only player who finds the Toptracer box is unwanted?

I never read any of the information and it covers the fairway or green so I cannot see what I'm aiming at.

How can I delete it?

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Jul 7 2017 11:14 AM

I study that box extensively. If for no other reason to see just how much backspin was applied to the shot. And the amount of roll out after landing knowing those 2 can really be helpful.

But if you don't want to see it when lining up your shot simply click on the x on the top right corner of the box.That will close the box until the next shot.

To remove it entirely go to settings on the game client page or options during a game and scroll all the way down to the last option and click on the off box. That will remove it entirely.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Fri, Jul 7 2017 2:52 PM

+1 Joe.  Unlike on mobile, setting spin on PC is somewhat a guessing game when trying for less than 99%.  And I like knowing what my carry distance as well as roll out was on a shot.

Jeff

• ZR1Tom
    12 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2018 4:48 PM

Is there anyway to disable this on the current version?

Maybe WGT could move it to the center of the screen at the top, that way it won't block the hole layout.

Please

Tom

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Nov 20 2018 10:39 PM

ZR1Tom:

Is there anyway to disable this on the current version?

Maybe WGT could move it to the center of the screen at the top, that way it won't block the hole layout.

Please

Tom

You can still close it if it is in the way.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Nov 21 2018 1:31 AM

Go to the Gameclient>Game Settings and scroll all the way to the bottom. Check Off and save.

• ZR1Tom
    12 Posts
    Wed, Nov 21 2018 5:50 AM

Don;

THANKS.... can't believe I missed the scroll bar...... been playing for several years and never realized that.....  Wow,  sometimes I can be so blind!  Maybe wife is right......LOL

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Nov 21 2018 7:27 AM

Lol, How do you think I know there is a  scroll bar.

• Wigglesw
    16 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2019 6:36 AM

That was a good idea then and still is! Or, why not be free to place it where you want to.

Wigglesw

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Mon, Jun 17 2019 9:45 AM

Wigglesw:

That was a good idea then and still is! Or, why not be free to place it where you want to.

Wigglesw

You did read the previous posts, right?

You can have it on or off all the time or click it off any time it is on.  There is a limit to the options available and it is obvious WGT is not planning on changing something that works.

I can also tell you from long experience, changing one thing in a program this complex very often screws up something totally unrelated.

RSS