53 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2011 5:24 PM

luckysump:
    So what your saying is You Play with Yourself.........lol

Boy did I walk into that one. lmfao!!!  :-D

• wmkyle
    438 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2011 9:30 AM

This is a real serious issue to those jerks that keep quitting before the game has even started or have played a few holes and/or have quit up to their last shot, on the last hole.i have written these complaints a couple of times to WGT. of course, i haven't received a response from them either. what i would like to suggest is that when a player decides to quit, he should be given a couple of options. one is too either accept a 7 day suspension from playing and / or when that person does come back on to play, he would be required to finish out that round that he quit on. Maybe they would think about it next time they choose to play with other players. it's amazing how a player hits one bad shot and to ruined it for others that are playing with him to hit his end round play. REAL serious issue here guys and gals. Unless someone else can up with another kind of solution.

• dps1976
    53 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2011 11:14 AM

How about just disabling the End Round button during play? Naw, WGT wouldn't do that either. Some of the disconnects i've come across really aren't the players fault like a bad connection that boots the player out. It has happened to me and it pissed me off. But, I see where you are coming from wmkyle. This is just something that we, the non-quitters, are just going to have to deal with for the moment. That is why WGT is still Beta, they haven't got the game to where they want it and most of all, the bugs that still infest the programming. So basically, I look at it this way...We are all Beta testers for WGT. I have done Beta testing b4 and this is the crap that you have to put up with. Take it from me and some of the others here, it will get worse before it gets better.

dps1976 (Owner of ESCC)

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2011 4:02 PM

Dead horse issue.  WGT will do nothing.

But you ~can~ do something.

1. Play with friends
    2. Join a CC
    3. Join the off-site groups
    4. Get over it

I just prefer number 4.

• dps1976
    53 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2011 7:06 PM

Snaike:

4.  Get over it

I just prefer number 4.

I agree 100% with that Snaike.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2011 3:55 PM

I ahve joimed one of those off site groups but still haven't had a game wiv anyone there.  Plus everyone appears to be Tour Master or Legend, so I'm a little intimidated.

Anyway if you know wot I'm on about and can advise how to get it going over there, please message me.

Thanks

1 eye

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2011 5:57 AM

oneeyedjohn:
     Plus everyone appears to be Tour Master or Legend, so I'm a little intimidated

LOL

Do not be intimidated, they are you, they are the same as you, they will never be better than you

THEY HAVE CLUBS THAT SING IN THE NIGHT

RSS