Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tiger Woods DUI

Thu, Jun 1 2017 7:51 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Mon, May 29 2017 9:09 PM

I hope his account is true....don't like to see anyone drive under the influence,....lost more than a couple of friends to drunk drivers........and, in this case, especially with him beng such a public figure.

Curious though that it was in the very early hours of the morning...or very late at night, depending on your perspective. Seems an odd hour to be a.) out, and, b.) under the effects of a medication that would leave him so impaired as to be pulled over.

Never was a big fan, but, I certainly don't wish him any ill will. 

• 275ruff
    5 Posts
    Tue, May 30 2017 6:25 AM

He looks terrible.  He obviously is not handling the fact he cant play as well as he used to.

I hope he finds his way back he needs Yoda.  Use the Force Tiger!

4,109 Posts
    Tue, May 30 2017 7:28 AM

Who typed up that statement for him?  Saul (Better Call Saul) Goodman?

The rise and fall of a golf superstar.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, May 30 2017 6:56 PM

Ducati916:
    leave him so impaired as to be pulled over.

He was parked on the side of the road with his right blinker on and stooped over the steering-wheel with engine still running.

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Tue, May 30 2017 8:56 PM

ZioMio:

Ducati916:
    leave him so impaired as to be pulled over.

He was parked on the side of the road with his right blinker on and stooped over the steering-wheel with engine still running.

Saw that Z....the details came out after my post. Apparently, he also had damaged wheels, bumper and at least two flat tires.....driving in the rough I guess.

• Next260
    2,189 Posts
    Wed, May 31 2017 6:09 PM

Give the man a break, I've had several surgeries and have been on multiple pain killers.

I can tell you for a fact that the dosage instructions at first are a best guess by your doctor.

i had one dosage schedule that had me sleepwalking at 2:30 am.

Thankfully my wife had my car keys.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Jun 1 2017 7:51 AM

Very SAD scenario. 

His fathers been gone for a time now but I could only imagine what he (Tiger) must think his father would be thinking of him right now,,,,damn! 

The guilt and the shame have to be overwhelming. 

Either way, I wish him well, get the help he needs and at the very least be a man, a father, and an "honest" husband to his wife and kids. 

• PAGES
RSS