Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ladder matchs?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 9 2009 3:05 AM (5 replies)
  • logicus
    51 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 4:25 PM

how do i enter or become a part of the ladder games.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 6:26 PM

You go to the Ladder site & click on Register in the top-right corner. Then in your User Control Panel, go to Game Settings and select Yes for Ladder participation. That's all. You can then play any other Ladder participant, posting your loss if you lose. Once you play your first game, you are automatically included in the Ladder.

(See also Ladder site manual.)

• longballknocker
    40 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 7:58 PM

Starting from where? Home page? Dont know where ladder site is. This is no help. I do like your manual, wish I could use it.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 8:47 PM

longballknocker:
    Dont know where ladder site is.

Links in this discussion forum are highlighted in green colour. The link to the Ladder site is right there in the first line of my previous post. To make it absolutely clear: HERE IS THE LADDERS SITE, just click on Register in the upper-right corner of that page & continue from there.

• logicus
    51 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 11:03 PM

do you join ladder games through the ladder site or play on wgt and just report a lose on the ladder site.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2009 3:05 AM

You play here as usual & just report losses over there. The Ladders are, more than anything else, a very effective way to avoid quitters.

RSS