Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Family Club.

Tue, Sep 5 2017 9:13 PM (42 replies)
  • PTrenter
    435 Posts
    Mon, May 22 2017 7:49 AM

Sign up for the next Double Elimination Matchplay has been extended until tomorrow evening due to the fact that I cannot tell the time.  

So, still possible to sign up and enter probably the best competition in the whole world. Ever. We have 40 entrants so far and a whole plethora of prizes.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, May 29 2017 6:58 AM

Our league season has just finished and the Premiership was won by Mkrizan86, well done Jure.

We go again next week afer a break this week for our Magnificent 7 tournament, where lowest srokes over 9 events wins and everyone earns SELEX points per finishing position.

We are also in week 8 of our Spring Order of Merit, so those events continue as always.

So its a good time to join.

If you are a keen player and into leagues and various tables then this is the place for you.

Everything we do is tabled, thus making this WGT experience more worthwhile.

Cheers

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Jun 1 2017 2:36 PM

With above 90 members posting a score in our 7 league games last week then this is the club for you if you want active leaderboards.

Apart from the play side, our proboards forum is always buzzing with conversation, be that about our club comps, help and advice, good/bad shot replays and much much more.

Contact me for further info if need.

Bubbs

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Jun 5 2017 7:14 AM

Our Magnificent 7 event has just finished today.

7 courses and the lowest accumulative strokes wins.

All members earn SELEX points for wherever they finish and the top 60 players will take part in our finals month, in December.

Grace07 won this months Mag 7. Below are just a couple of links showing the activity we have here in this club. Some may state they are an active club, till you get there and see otherwise.......we here like to prove it.

Mag 1

Mag 2

The other 5 events were just as well attended.

As well as the other events we had on last week.

If you need to be in an active club, both in tournaments and in website banter then come right along.......you will be glad you did.

Bubbs

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Jun 10 2017 6:03 AM

If its activity you are after, sick of seeing clubs with hardly any members playing events then we are the club for you.

We must be doing something right, as per a couple of this weeks tournaments.

Almost 100 members posting scores and the comps dont finish until Monday morning, 2 days away ;-)

League 1

League 2

Others may advertise activity, we do and we can prove it

Cheers

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Jun 10 2017 8:25 AM

bubbsboy:
    If you want to join a very active club where all your WGT needs are catered for,

Hey Bubbs,

My "WGT needs" are 3 sleeves of Callaway Chrome Soft Balls (L33+) on the first of every month...can you fulfill my needs? :) Just kidding bro.

Great group of guys at SEL!

MC

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Jun 10 2017 9:05 AM

LOL, cheers Wayne. I will get on to one of the sponsors ;-)

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Jun 10 2017 9:10 AM

Dodgy Bugger that Wayne... You will have to wait for Santa, Come back in 6 months :-)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Jun 10 2017 9:30 AM

Lmao, cheers guys.

MC

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Jun 10 2017 12:10 PM

amateur4sure:
    Dodgy Bugger that Wayne..

THAT'S 4sure ;)

5 sent mate....