Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Computor Golf, Kids, and my sore head!!!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 7 2009 6:50 PM (2 replies)
  • danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 6:07 PM

So like Im playing a round with my friends.  Dad, I need the computor for homework. Normally that argument wins out, but im 4 under on the front 9 at beth...The computors a bit slow today loading screens..we have a hack  etc.  So things are a bit slow.. Dad I really need the computor now...just 3 holes left hun  im hanging onto my best ever round really hard...Struggeling alittle but saving par.. Dad (dang nabbit  on the 8th hole now and make a 15' slider. 5 under...Just one more hole huney!!! Now i like to use the zoom cam to watch how my opponets ball reacts on his approach...DAD!!! Jesus h kristmas!!!  Be patient..My playing partner smokes one off the green and suddenly im in pain as i watch a ball bounce onto my keyboard and hit the key to end the game...Stunned, in pain, angry i wanted that -5.  i look up at my daughter who is standing one the other side of the monitor, hands on hips...are you done yet!!!  rubbing my sore head, thinking about killing my daughter,  I walk away..Ill never deal with my kids when im that angry...if i didnt have to pay for her car repair bills id stick a potatoe in her exhaust...I came out of the bathroom....Sorry dad, honest that ball slipped out of my hand.....Anybody want a couple of kids?

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 6:27 PM

LMAO........I can so relate.

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 6:50 PM

You shoulda just told your partner " i have to go right now". then you click on "save and quit"...then you can go back to the game by yourself, and finsh off the round of your life

RSS