Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Day count for XP bonus

Sun, Apr 30 2017 4:12 PM (8 replies)
  • jefftow
    447 Posts
    Sat, Apr 29 2017 3:46 AM

each day since update I log in and it stays on day 3, bonus appears to be going up as normal

• WGTElectro
    90 Posts
    Sat, Apr 29 2017 10:22 AM

Hey Jefftow,

This is a known visual error that is not correctly representing CDP. We are working on resolving it as quickly as possible. 

Cheers,

WGTElectro

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Apr 29 2017 11:05 AM

WGTElectro:
    This is a known visual error that is not correctly representing CDP. We are working on resolving it as quickly as possible. 

I don't think the stats for the rounds are displaying correctly either. See below. Of course, maybe I did have a 1,000 yard drive! :-)

• jefftow
    447 Posts
    Sat, Apr 29 2017 11:32 AM

Thanks

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Apr 29 2017 7:00 PM

WGTElectro:

There's also a glitch with Country Club tournaments.

I just played a Country Club tournament, but it doesn't show in my score history. Even so, I know that it's being used in the calculation of my running average. The reason I'm certain is that I keep a record of all my rounds in an Excel workbook.

Also, on the Country Club tournament page it shows as "Entered" but not as "Played." But again, my score shows on the Leader board page of the tournament.

I also submitted the above to customer service.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sun, Apr 30 2017 2:11 AM

Robert1893:

WGTElectro:

I don't think the stats for the rounds are displaying correctly either. See below. Of course, maybe I did have a 1,000 yard drive! :-)

OK Robert, are you using PED's?  Is the next step a virtual drug test administered by WGT to ensure "fair competition"?  If so, then a players association (think Union) can't be far behind.

I'm just sayin'.

Jeff

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Apr 30 2017 10:27 AM

phred952:
    OK Robert, are you using PED's?  Is the next step a virtual drug test administered by WGT to ensure "fair competition"?  

There's a reason my two arms are named "thunder" and "lightning." ;-)

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sun, Apr 30 2017 1:55 PM

Robert1893:

phred952:
    OK Robert, are you using PED's?  Is the next step a virtual drug test administered by WGT to ensure "fair competition"?  

There's a reason my two arms are named "thunder" and "lightning." ;-)

OK, now I understand.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Apr 30 2017 4:12 PM

@phred952

Of course, the reason is that I'm most likely delusional. But I suppose that's neither here nor there. ;-)

RSS