Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Did Not Receive Additional Win Bonus In Club Clash!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 24 2017 11:57 PM (4 replies)
  • Snakebite1965
    7 Posts
    Mon, Apr 24 2017 3:52 PM

I'm besides myself and some one at WGT changed the rules and My Country Club did not receive the Additional Bonus upon winning the Club Clash. If you read he rules It states " The Club with the highest combined score at the end of the Clash wins that clash and earns an additional win bonus.

So i entered the Clash, the system matched me up with another club and i won. I did this twice because the timer after entering the event was longer then the clash against the first club. I won two clashes, it showed i would receive X amount of Passes which i did receive and already used. I was to get 300 credits per win per clash and something else which i can't remember. Rules also stated i would receive my additional winning with in 24 to 48 hours upon the end of the club event is completed.

so it's been three days i email support  asking them why i haven't received my additional winnings for each clash i won and I was told I couldn't receive the additional awards because there was only one person in my club, i read all the rules and no where does it say that i can't enter, I can't play in and I will not receive my additional bonus because my club only has one person in it.  After i won i viewed results (which are not there anymore) and it showed i won both clashes and showed the additional bonus my club won and i did receive passes but yet now i can't receive my bonus because i only have myself in the club.

Are we changing the rules as we go along here? This is leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

• WGTShamWow
    906 Posts
    Mon, Apr 24 2017 4:22 PM

Snakebite1965:

I'm besides myself and some one at WGT changed the rules and My Country Club did not receive the Additional Bonus upon winning the Club Clash. If you read he rules It states " The Club with the highest combined score at the end of the Clash wins that clash and earns an additional win bonus.

So i entered the Clash, the system matched me up with another club and i won. I did this twice because the timer after entering the event was longer then the clash against the first club. I won two clashes, it showed i would receive X amount of Passes which i did receive and already used. I was to get 300 credits per win per clash and something else which i can't remember. Rules also stated i would receive my additional winning with in 24 to 48 hours upon the end of the club event is completed.

so it's been three days i email support  asking them why i haven't received my additional winnings for each clash i won and I was told I couldn't receive the additional awards because there was only one person in my club, i read all the rules and no where does it say that i can't enter, I can't play in and I will not receive my additional bonus because my club only has one person in it.  After i won i viewed results (which are not there anymore) and it showed i won both clashes and showed the additional bonus my club won and i did receive passes but yet now i can't receive my bonus because i only have myself in the club.

Are we changing the rules as we go along here? This is leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

Hi Snakebite1965,

Let me try to explain how the Clashes work a bit better for you as it sounds like there is a bit of confusion on the info CS gave to you. The Clash Event is made up of multiple 4 hour Club Clashes in which players of each club play to score points for their club. At the end of the 4 hours, the club with the highest number of points receives a points bonus and then you would start another Clash to continue playing. These points count towards the Clubs ranking in the Clash Event and at the end of the Clash event, the Clubs with the highest point totals win and earn rewards. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place receive the larger prizes while the top 500 clubs in the Clash event would receive various prizes such as Flags and Tee Markers that are used in Club Tournaments, as well as passes and course builders. There isn't a member total requirement for any club to participate in the Clash Event but scoring in the top 500 with one member would be difficult as most clubs have multiple active members participating in the event. 

I hop this info better explains how these events work!

Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Mon, Apr 24 2017 9:11 PM

Snakebite1965:
    it showed i would receive X amount of Passes which i did receive and already used. I was to get 300 credits per win per clash and something else which i can't remember.

True for passes, true for Flags (and Tee Markers, if appropriate). True for Course Bulider "currency" which are the only reasonable prize worth any credits, from rank #4 down.

But I'm afraid that you might mix´up credits and points(?)

Per Clash, you will receive 300 points for 100% participation, As your single member, this is due on each Clash and will contribute to your ranking. But, this has nothing to do with winning a Clash - there's a 500 points bonus related.

Curiously: How many CC passes did you buy? Which ranking did you achieve? Was it worth the spendings?

My two Prennig: Don't buy CC passes. NEVER!!

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Mon, Apr 24 2017 11:57 PM

Seems to me that one half of the WGT players are totaly confused by this overruled and complicated construction called clash. I dont wonder about that.

And the other half did understand all the rules and causes and whatnots. That is the reason why they dont paticipate. And I also dont wonder about that.

RSS