Forums

Help › Forums

Re: A Blonde Moment....

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 5 2009 12:04 AM (4 replies)
    1,644 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 9:11 PM

Well... being a little distracted lately I decided to unwind with a nice relaxing game of virtual golf... and seeing that it was nearing the end of the week I thought I should give the weekly 18-hole stroke play tourney a go!  High winds, master tees, Kiawah............... STARTER CLUBS!!!  WHAT THE ^&$*#&^!!!!! OMG HOW BLONDE AM I????  Turns out the last round I played was in the Starters Tournament and I forgot to change my clubs before I hit the tee off button.... Imagine my surprise seeing a green club and a regular ball on the first tee.  LOL @ myself!

But I persevered and fought out one of the toughest even par rounds I've ever played (even counting the US Open Qualifying rounds that I played with all starters!)

Just a note to anyone playing in said tournament....... Don't do what I did!!

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 9:42 PM

LOL Lee single play good job...i keep forgeting to change my clubs back from cttps i change them. But all starters?   Thats too funny. And that has nothing to do with me being blonde ty.  =)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 9:48 PM

From a blonde, it is your humble nature that allows you to be numero uno.

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 12:02 AM

UH-OH

Lee, that is why I sold mine as soon as it was over.....Cuz I would get invited to games and have those in my bag.....dam clubs....lol....

B

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 12:04 AM

Good blonde moment Lee! lol

RSS