Forums

Help › Forums

Re: voice chat with other members

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 12 2009 6:42 PM (9 replies)
  • wgtplayer
    7 Posts
    Sat, Dec 6 2008 8:58 AM

now you can voice chat with other wgt members before and during matches. I own a voice chat site where you can talk or type,share files,and even launch the game from the chatroom.It's free and requires no signup! Just a very small download. the password is   mod

First time users must install the small download. To talk you need only a soundcard and a microphone. At this time mac computers will not work with this software but we are working to fix that.here is the link and hope to see you in there.

http://67.19.5.34/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs687f793ad04b

Enjoy

wgtplayer

• brotherjukebox
    27 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2008 6:49 PM

this is a fantastic chat! it was a real pleasure talking to my friends and hearing their voices while we played. Thank you for letting us have it.

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2008 1:47 PM

do u need to install mic and soundcard first or software.

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2008 1:48 PM

or just follow  the step by step on the program

• wgtplayer
    7 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2008 2:03 PM

you would need a soundcard installed,which all computers come with. then you install the small software on the site. then you just login and can either type or if you have a mic you can talk and type.Remember the password is mod

• peter12345
    8 Posts
    Sat, Dec 27 2008 3:13 PM

when will they have a variety of courses some one respond

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sat, Dec 27 2008 3:19 PM

There's been a few threads discussing new courses, Peter.  Read Here.

In the future, have a quick look around the forums before you pose your question.  Chances are that most questions have been asked and answered by the community already and having to type out the same answers repeatedly can get a little tedious.  Since this is a thread about voice chat in the Community Introduction forum,  course related questions don't really fit in here. 

Something to keep in mind for next time. :)

• Kid_Brewer
    8 Posts
    Thu, Feb 12 2009 8:12 AM

Voice chat with other members . . . what a great idea!  Unfortunately, since I currently have no friends, I need no outside assistance chatting with the voices in my head.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Feb 12 2009 3:59 PM

I downloaded the program, but it says my password is no good. Is there a page to set up a username password, or is it the sameone that pops up to enter the room??? I can't get in.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Feb 12 2009 6:42 PM

I guess if i'd use mod it will work!!! Dummy me.

RSS