Forums

Help › Forums

"Hello World"

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 2 2009 12:35 AM (0 replies)
  • ChrisCrosby
    245 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2009 12:35 AM

I guess I never did this when i first joined.  Hi...  I'm Chris.  I like long walks on the grass and mowing the lawn. (if you are sick minded you may figure that one out).  I'm a true golf addict.  I picked up the game at 15 or so and with in a year I was a 7 handicap and playing for my H.S.   By my senior year I'd taken lessons and reworked my swing to drop to about a 2.2 I believe.  After H.S. I lost the game because I found out how expensive it was.  School and work took over life and I stopped playing consistantly.  I picked up the clubs from time to time for the next 8 years but never for more than a round maybe once or twice a year.  I'd watch golf during the 8 years and think about it but I left it be.  In april of this year I picked them up again.  I've been watching so much tv I just had to do it.  I started hitting balls and played a few rounds while tracking my stats on Stracka.com.  I got fairly low and then a few months ago started in with a pro.  Working my way back down the handicap system I've been holding at a 3.  Hope to have it to scratch in a year and who knows.....  

With that said this game has been awesome.  It is probably the most realistic to real golf I've played.  I love it and it has actually helped me focus on the course as far as managing my game.  I play lots of community tournies so you'll see me there or matches.  I'll accept friends but please send a pm as to what you'd like with your invite.  I don't want my friends list to be rediculously long so I often don't add people if I'm not sure who they are.  Also if you send a game invite and I don't accept it is probably because I'm playing already.  Send me a pm and I'll let you know what the situation is.

Hope to see you on the course

Chris

"Swing easy when it is breezy"

PS where are the ladies?  They play golf too right?

RSS