Forums

Help › Forums

Re: rookies need to see this

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 30 2009 5:55 PM (5 replies)
  • showtime73
    114 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2009 11:37 PM

this is not tiger woods,if you think your no good go to a group game and u will c there r many others that make bad shots,u need to play it out no matter what so u can go through the growing pains and get ur timeing down,also u need to stick with ur clubs,pick some and stay with them,every time u change them u have to relearn everything.   at first i was mad,but not anymore.this game can b great if u let it,many people have a ton of rounds,thats y there so good.  the reason i say this is becouse i play a lot of golf games and this one is worth sticking out

• rocket88
    8 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 8:38 AM

I totaly agree. i am new here and have gotten pretty upset over my poor play and such. Its just a game. I will stick it out.

• acca
    78 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 10:52 PM

i understand totaly i got to master about a week ago , and i am putting alot of un wanted presure on myself , like thinking its embarrising being master and 71 plus avrage at the moment and yes im getting upset with myself , im lucky i play with the greatest bunch of blokes on this game who have a laugh and help me understand , its only a game and score dosent matter aslong as you have fun , and that i do ,,, 20 to 30 yards back , faster meter etc etc , oh and i have posted all my bad rounds since going master . witch dosent help but hey *** happens . i got MASTER thats all that counts , i have shot 5 under etc to get there , now i can relax and continue playing with my mates , you guys know who you are .......................

• loveclose
    269 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2009 1:59 PM

Thank goodness for some common sense!

Am just a new kid on the block, but would love to meet up with some folk here that do this for fun - include all the bad shots, have a laugh about  it and enjoy it when it all goes good.

• Smallfox493
    7 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2009 11:25 AM

just look me up >>Smallfox493<< I play 5 days & all week-ends<

• rocket88
    8 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2009 5:55 PM

Look me up Tooooooo. I am on most evenings and week ends. Heck add me to your friends List. It will make it easer.

RSS