Forums

Help › Forums

Re: reach level 92

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 27 2017 11:29 AM (8 replies)
  • wogrolly
    2 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2017 1:24 AM

i played a tournament last week and found a player, who joined membership in november 2016 amd reached level 92 in februar 2017?

how is this possible without cheating?

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2017 7:44 AM

How should cheating be possible?

First thought is, he came from the Facebook version of the game in November and WGT granted him some of his former achievements on the change.

Second thought is, why do you worry?

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2017 9:10 AM

Third thought being how is this a game tip?

Fourth thought is DILLI........?

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2017 10:28 AM

wogrolly:
     i played a tournament last week and found a player, who joined membership in november 2016 amd reached level 92 in februar 2017?

A better question may be: How is it possible to cheat to advance levels? 

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2017 2:05 PM

wogrolly:

Sounds like the guy played a lot of golf during a winter break.  My son broke his jaw, back, leg, arm and clavicle in a car accident between freshman year and sophomore year of college.  He could have easily hit level 92 in a few months as about all he had that worked was his mouse driver hand....oh yeah...and his mind.  Just saying.

• Highglove
    53 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2017 2:40 PM

I'm thinking he may have spent a lot of credits on an XP booster. Heck, with that Ultra Boost you can get a 40% increase. I've never used one, but I can see where it could be possible if you played a lot of rounds.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2017 4:05 PM

pmm711:
    He could have easily hit level 92 in a few months as about all he had that worked was his mouse driver hand....oh yeah...and his mind.  Just saying

When I first started posting on here, I recall a thread where someone claimed a player made it to Level 94 in about 120 days. And that was well before the current CDP bonus system. So, I'm thinking it can be done.

Moreover, there have been glitches in the system before that allowed people to earn a lot of XPs in a day. Again, when I was first on here, I remember someone claiming that they found a glitch that allowed him to earn over 100,000 XPs in one day. Whether that was true or not, I don't know. But there have been some known glitches, which means that there may still be some in the system that are not widely known. I suspect there are.  

Nevertheless, taking advantage of a glitch to more quickly level up is not cheating. Let's all be clear about that. 

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2017 5:05 PM

One of my WGT friends is a level 85 Legend who started in December 2016. He plays every day.  On the 26th he played 15 rounds. Don't know if he is a gamer but he does seem to be addicted.

• Safdar1
    454 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2017 11:29 AM

pmm711:

Sounds like the guy played a lot of golf during a winter break.  My son broke his jaw, back, leg, arm and clavicle in a car accident between freshman year and sophomore year of college.  He could have easily hit level 92 in a few months as about all he had that worked was his mouse driver hand....oh yeah...and his mind.  Just saying.

That sounds bad!!! You call it his mouse hand. That's not what he called it. 

RSS